PDA

View Full Version : SWF or SWD Player for 2000 series

Horizon
January 23rd, 2009, 13:56
I made a flash game using Flash CS3 and would like to try making it work on my psp. I think I'd need a dedicated flash player to get better results.

My google search mostly turned up "how to eneble flash player" or old flash players for Fat.

I sure hope there's one available.

Zack
January 23rd, 2009, 15:00
If there isn't one for the slim, get me the source code of one for the fat and I will make it slim compatible for you.

Edit : just got the source code of a flash player for the fat. I will have a go at porting it to the slim for you.

Horizon
January 23rd, 2009, 18:14
Through a lot of optimisation I managed to make it work. Though it becomes a bit choppy when my fiend script kicks in, it is somewhat playable. I replaced the button CRTL for onMouseDown. But now I can't think of an efficient way to set a second button for special skills... I hope this program's source you found can map keyboard keys to PSP buttons.

EDIT: Maybe if this thing is fast enough I could re-eneble music and sound effects. I really should learn c++... If in 3 weeks I managed to make a flash game with no prior knowledge of ActionScript, I guess it shouldn't be too hard.