PDA

View Full Version : MPH 1.3.7 2.0 loading Eboot

roborob2
February 1st, 2006, 20:51
Why can the Firmware Emulator 1.3.7 run the 2.6 Update Eboot when emulating 2.0, yet not start a game. And if we are able to run the 2.0 firmware in homebrew environment, why have we not made a debugger to run at the same time as the firmware emulator to get a good idea on where to look in an eboot on how to sign it? I am starting to learn PSP Programming, compiled a few test files and my environments seem fine. I have the Leaked PSP SDK, and what is so special about it that people have wanted to use it?
Thanks for any info

- Roborob

IndianCheese
February 2nd, 2006, 02:29
What's huh?

I don't know what you are saying, but here is where I think the firmware loader to go to: I have tested the 1.3.7 u5 version of the firmware loader using the 2.00 eboot loader, and it actually starts. However, when you press X to begin emulation, it freezes. Where could this go? If Fanjita could figure out a way to patch this error, we could load 1.50 and get all homebrew to work on 2.00 lol omg rofl ya w00t!

roborob2
February 2nd, 2006, 20:31
Emulating 2.0 with the MPH loader works fine, I use the Old loading metheod and i use 2.0 to watch video's in AVC, what i am saying is, why can i load Signed eboots in 2.0 yet not start up UMD's, even though they load in the MXB, and i also want more information of the structure of an Eboot file, i want to learn more on how the psp checks the signing.