January 24th, 2009, 20:14
OMG. Is that the psp 4000?

newb_fo_life
January 24th, 2009, 20:52
Epic Win

Buddy4point0
January 24th, 2009, 21:11
I have a giant PSP as well.
It's not quite that big, but it's pretty huge.

One of my friends works at walmart, and when they took down the PSP 1000 stand to put up a PSP 3000 stand, they were just going to throw it away.
Instead, he took it and gave it to me.

LilSwish722
January 24th, 2009, 22:56
Oh yea, cuz no one will suspect some people running down the street with a big PSP lol.

iniquitous_beast
January 26th, 2009, 02:11
I smell viral marketing!

No Kidding. This video provides a clear view of the perpetrators' faces. If this was indeed a true crime, then we will be reading "Thieves Arrested After Posting Online Video of Their Crime" tomorrow morning. I bet this is just another attempt by Sony to market to the trashier elements of society.

No_one_in_particular
January 26th, 2009, 06:05
Surely they'd blur the registration plates on the cars if it were a viral marketing video?

I dunno, maybe they're actually just really stupid? I know, a shocking revelation seeing the footage, they look like thinking-men sort.

alanparker05
January 26th, 2009, 13:26
If you really look you'll see that psp almost falls from that display with no effort, and no-one around is disturbed or scared, if they pulled up in a Sony van and waved their id badges at the camera i wouldn't see much difference

No_one_in_particular
January 29th, 2009, 00:54
If you really look you'll see that psp almost falls from that display with no effort, and no-one around is disturbed or scared, if they pulled up in a Sony van and waved their id badges at the camera i wouldn't see much difference
What, people are supposed to be scared and even disturbed because someone's knicking a daft oversized PSP? Most people wouldn't be arsed, and if I was on that street then, neither would I.

As for it 'falling out' - I suppose they didn't really build it with security being the the number one priority.