PDA

View Full Version : Wishes gone wrong

Blue Protoman
January 24th, 2009, 22:23
Self-explanatory. Corrupt the above person's wish (only one per post, and no double posting) in any way you want, then wish for something yourself.

EXAMPLE
A: First post.
I wish I had a dog.

B: Granted, but it pees in your food, you eat it, and you die from bacteria infection.

I wish for ****load of cake.

C: Granted, but it all spoils before you can eat any of it, and getting rid of all that spoiled cake is a pain in the ass.

I wish my mom would stop cooking meatloaf.

D: Granted, now she cooks tofu and brussels sprouts. Bon appetite!

I wish I was James Bond.

And so on. I'll start.

I wish Nintendo would make MOTHER 4.

fg-54
January 24th, 2009, 22:42
Mother 4 starts Mario and Luigi, the storyline involves Bowser kidnapping a princess named peach that you have to rescue.

She is being held in a castle and you have to jump on turtles and mushrooms to get to her.

I wish virtual reality gaming existed, but it is build COMPLETLY perfectly so it can't harm me in any way, nor can i be stuck in the game, it is absolutely safe.

also the games don't suck, there are just as many good and bad games as there normally are, and people don't get any more addictive to this then the older games so i can't get addicted and ruin my life playing this.

and one last thing, i love this holographic game machine.

try making THAT wish go wrong ;3

Blue Protoman
January 24th, 2009, 23:35
Granted, but the system costs almost 69 billion dollars. I hope you have the money to pay for it. :)

I wish that my dinner tonight would be delicious.

Buddy4point0
January 24th, 2009, 23:57
Mother 4 starts Mario and Luigi, the storyline involves Bowser kidnapping a princess named peach that you have to rescue.

She is being held in a castle and you have to jump on turtles and mushrooms to get to her.

I wish virtual reality gaming existed, but it is build COMPLETLY perfectly so it can't harm me in any way, nor can i be stuck in the game, it is absolutely safe.

also the games don't suck, there are just as many good and bad games as there normally are, and people don't get any more addictive to this then the older games so i can't get addicted and ruin my life playing this.

and one last thing, i love this holographic game machine.

try making THAT wish go wrong ;3

Because of your love with the holographic game machine, you decide to have sex with it.
After finding a hole it shocks you, not killing you, but paralyzing you for life and blowing up your penis.

Granted, but the system costs almost 69 billion dollars. I hope you have the money to pay for it. :)

It is, but it's poison.

Blue Protoman
January 25th, 2009, 00:16
You forgot to wish for something. People, read the examples!

fg-54
January 25th, 2009, 02:45

GRANTED!

your dinner will be the most delicious one you have had all of your life but poisonous, you die after eating it.

I wish i could fly and never loose the ability, i have full control of direction and speed and can stop flying any time i want. i control my flying motions with my mind and being able to fly does not damage my brain in any way.

mike_jmg
January 25th, 2009, 07:56
GRANTED!

You can fly and all but you're blind and infected with an incurable disease that will kill you over night.

I wish I could be immortal, rich, and the woman I love would love me back, she's also immortal

dejkirkby
January 25th, 2009, 11:40
Granted.
But your immortality makes you impotent, you develop chrometophobia (fear of money), your woman leaves you for a man who isn't impotent and you get to watch their relationship blossom for all eternity. Happy Days :)

I wish for another 3 wishes!!!!

beetroot bertie
January 25th, 2009, 18:20
Granted.

But the wish genie has smoke in his ears and gives you 3 fishes instead. At least you have something for tea.

I wish for a happy life. Surely you can't ruin that as I'll still be happy :)

Shadowblind
January 25th, 2009, 18:25
Granted, but when you die you reincarnate to an eternal BAD life.

I wish for no political strife in the world

quzar
January 25th, 2009, 18:48
Granted, but when you die you reincarnate to an eternal BAD life.

I wish for no political strife in the world

Everybody dies. No more political strife.

I wish that this wish would have absolutely no effects on anything in the universe or any universe itself other than that it counts as a wish.

Eviltaco64
January 25th, 2009, 18:54
Granted, however it badly effects an alternate universe and forms black holes all across universe b.

I wish for some Hot Pockets (keep it simple). :P

quzar
January 25th, 2009, 18:56
Granted, however it badly effects an alternate universe and forms black holes all across universe b.

I wish for some Hot Pockets (keep it simple). :P

Your pants burst into flames.

Blue Protoman
January 25th, 2009, 20:34
You forgot to wish for something. And please keep the corruption to the person who posted before you.

I wish that Nintendo would make another F-Zero game.

fg-54
January 26th, 2009, 00:37
granted, but you can only play it on the original N.E.S.

i wish for this wish not to go wrong.

PS: no way you can make this wish go wrong, if you say "your wish does not go wrong...but right after that you die" that would be my wish going wrong. lol i win!

Shadowblind
January 26th, 2009, 03:52
Your wish is granted, but you just wasted your wish asking for it not to go wrong

I wish for 7

dejkirkby
January 26th, 2009, 08:46
Granted.
You get the 7 you wishe for, but upon retrieving it you are tempted by the 8. This causes the 7 to get jealous and go on a psychotic murderous rampage, letting a bloody mess of all the other single digits, before slitting it's own throat. From here the first number is now 10, not one. You are treated as a pariah for the rest of you life because of your involvement in this incident.

I wish I owned a BlackBerry Storm and didn't look at my wife's with such jealousy.

lmtlmt
January 26th, 2009, 09:34
granted, but your blackberry storm gets liquid ingress and therefore voids warranty leaving your phone carrier hanging you out to dry.

I wish my phone didnt get liquid ingress:(

Blue Protoman
January 26th, 2009, 15:43
Granted, instead it spontaneously combusts. Phone go boom-boom.

I wish DC games were easier to pirate without having to downgrade their quality.

dejkirkby
January 26th, 2009, 15:58
Granted.
But you are then banned from DCEmu for openly advocating piracy.
I wish I bought skate 2 for PS3.

Eviltaco64
January 26th, 2009, 20:39
Granted, however it turns out to be a cancelled N64 prototype of Grind Session.

I wish I had a better monitor.

dejkirkby
January 26th, 2009, 20:44
Granted.
You get a Hanns-G 28" monitor.
Unfortunately it has a faulty wire that sparks and sets fire to your house, burning it to the ground. You have no insurance and have lost everything. Except the monitor, which remains virtually unscathed.

I wish I invented something that became popular.

fg-54
January 27th, 2009, 12:08
granted, you just invented a baby killing machine and now you are the most hated person on earth, it became popular all over the world for being so cruel, you go to jail and rot there for the rest of your life.

I wish I was Bill Gates and had all his money and everything.

dejkirkby
January 27th, 2009, 12:44
Granted.
You are Bill Gates, one of the richest, most influential people on Earth. You also have a penchant for eating kittens. whilst out on a midnight kitten spree, you are hunted down by an angry, pitchfork wielding mob. You are attacked from all sides and whilst you take out a few the size of the mob overwhelms you. They beat you up and strip you naked. You are found to have absolutely no genitalia, resembling an Action Man (GI Joe). You are taken by a secret government agency and are subjected to some cruel and unusual tests. This leaves you emotionally crippled and upon your release you join a traveling freakshow.

I wish I was a punk rocker (with flowers in my hair)

Eviltaco64
January 27th, 2009, 17:33
Granted, however you become emo after no one bought your Punk CDs. You become so successful as an emo band that you end up being called "the face of emo".

I wish we were getting snow rather than some horrible mix.

dejkirkby
January 27th, 2009, 17:49
Granted.
A sudden and gentle snowfall descends over Pennsylvania. The problem is that the snow is a result of a nuclear winter. Everything in Pennsylvania is irradiated and the US Government seals it off from the rest of America. All the mutants that survived the nuclear holocaust form the Independent Nation of Pennsylvania. Kurt Angle is made President. This makes you hang your self on the Smithfield Street Bridge. Nobody remembers you.

I wish I had a positive outlook.

Blue Protoman
January 27th, 2009, 20:56
Granted, but your outlook is so positive, it's creepy. People start avoiding you and your creepiness.

I wish that the diner across my dad's apartment would butter his toast like he asks them to for once.

fg-54
January 28th, 2009, 01:39
granted, but butter is not the only thing they put in it ;3

i wish i was the happiest teen alive :D

Blue Protoman
January 28th, 2009, 15:53
Granted, the genie interprets you request to be "happy" as "gay". Enjoy your new life!

I wish my Sharpie pen wouldn't run out of ink.

fg-54
January 29th, 2009, 21:32
Granted! but the way it doesn't run out of ink is that it constantly keeps squirting gallons of ink out of the tip per second, this fills your house with ink in about one minute and then the world will hate you for creating so much pollution for ever cuz there is no way to stop it.

i wish my life was perfect.

pibs
January 29th, 2009, 22:04
Granted, but you soon realize perfection lead to disappointment in others, you become stuck up, nobody talks to you hence making you miserable.

I wish for the most biggest delicious cookie in the world, to share and end world hunger.

Eviltaco64
January 29th, 2009, 23:53
Granted, and even if the cookie had the potential to end world hunger, you didn't care. You became greedy after the first bite, and, after doing nothing but eating the cookie for two weeks straight, gained 1200 pounds, becoming the fattest man on Earth. After your 3rd heart attack from shock while watching Wings on TV Land, they finally send a crane to take you to the hospital, where you get lypo. After the surgery, you realize that you should've shared the cookie, and end up giving the rest to starving children in Africa. A happy ending? NOPE. The cookie was poisoned, and killed millions.

I wish I had a Sega Saturn! :)

lmtlmt
January 30th, 2009, 05:28
granted, you then realise you wasted a wish and never forgive yourself.

I wish that whenever a new game gets released i get it for free

Eviltaco64
January 30th, 2009, 05:35
Granted, but it turned out to be Big Rigs 2: Even Worse than Before Edition.

I wish Chocolate Rain would become the national anthem of any country.

fg-54
January 30th, 2009, 20:43
Granted, but it turned out to be Big Rigs 2: Even Worse than Before Edition.

I wish Chocolate Rain would become the national anthem of any country.

well that is only ONE game :P what about the rest? i say granted, but they ship it to you taped to a nuclear bomb, every time a new game comes out, you get nuked.

Blue Protoman
January 31st, 2009, 01:11
Ahem.

I wish that the little glowing light in the disc slot on my Wii would be green instead of blue.

pibs
January 31st, 2009, 09:00
Granted, but now that green light won't let you sleep at night :P

I wish for billions of dollars in quarters, by doing countless laundry and arcade runs around the globe, I save the world economy.

Blue Protoman
January 31st, 2009, 14:40
Granted, but how are you going to lug around that money? Your pockets are ordinary, and you can't use a debit card/bank account, 'cause you said it's all in quarters. You're going to get a hell of a workout! Also, those billions of dollars appeared out of nowhere, so now due to inflation, currency in your country is worth less.

I wish that they would make a Harold and Kumar 3, and that it wouldn't suck. Seriously, as soon as you finish reading this post, go out and rent Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

Safari Al
January 31st, 2009, 15:33
Granted, but your search for free traveling landed you on an old rusty boat that explodes with you on it before it leaves the dock.

I wish everyone would go to homebrewheaven.net

Blue Protoman
January 31st, 2009, 16:09
Granted, but the heavy traffic to homebrewheaven.net makes it explode. Website go boom-boom.

I wish my dad's computer would run faster.

lmtlmt
February 1st, 2009, 04:02
Granted, It grows legs and now runs much faster, but it runs away from you never to be seen again.

I wish i could have a 10 hour orgasm :D

Blue Protoman
February 1st, 2009, 04:16
Granted, but it puts so much strain on your body, you die afterwards.

I wish the next person to post in this thread would get Rick Rolled.

ninja9393
February 1st, 2009, 06:51
Granted, but the guy who got rick roll'd got so angry he starts the apocalypse by rick rolling everyone in the world, but in his rick roll, a nuke explodes when Rick astley says Never gonna let you down... OK now to watch the vid (dun dun dun)

I wish I was number one subscribed on youtube

Eviltaco64
February 1st, 2009, 06:56
Granted, however, you goto a Youtube event and get in a fight with Fred. Eventually, you make peace, and join video accounts. You and him then do everything together.

I wish there was something good to eat.

Blue Protoman
February 1st, 2009, 16:37
Granted. But it's full of rat turds and you don't find out until you've eaten the whole thing.

I wish Ryu (from Street Fighter) was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.