PDA

View Full Version : AK2i, AK 2i, Acekard 2i for DSi

wraggster
January 25th, 2009, 01:00
Newly released at Ishopvideogame (http://www.ishopvideogame.com/product_info.php?ref=131&products_id=1145&affiliate_banner_id=1)

http://i43.tinypic.com/25u0dut.jpg

The world's first DSi compatible flash cart. Acekard 2i give you the chance to play DS games on new DSi. now let's fire up our shiny new DSi and the Acekard team's new AK2i. Want to know how it handles? Read on.

Features:
1. Support DSi, DSL, IDSL, DS and IDS

2. Perfect Compatibility. No need to convert, No need to flash.

3. Write save file directly to TF card. No more save type selection.

4. Auto patching DLDI. Run homebrew programs without convert.

5. Support Soft-Reset. Support Download play. Support Wi-Fi.

6. Support microSD and microSDHC microSD card. No maximum file limit.

7. Low power consumption. Long playing time.

8. Multi-languages. Support Customize Skinl.

9. 4 level brightness adjustment.

10. Support reading text files, listening mp3 and watching movie

ChaoticanarchyX
January 25th, 2009, 04:17
I've been wondering.....
Is the ACE card 2i just a diffrent physical make of the ACE card2 or just a firmware thing?

juiceface
January 25th, 2009, 04:40
I've been wondering.....
Is the ACE card 2i just a diffrent physical make of the ACE card2 or just a firmware thing?

Its the only flash cart that can run homebrew on the new DSi. Any other flash cart at this point can only run homebrew on the DS lite and original DS

indaman
January 25th, 2009, 09:11
Its the only flash cart that can run homebrew on the new DSi. Any other flash cart at this point can only run homebrew on the DS lite and original DS

Things change fast...

It's not the only one now...

R4i, DSTTi, EZFlashVi...

And comming soon: EDGEi.

ChaoticanarchyX
January 26th, 2009, 02:41

I know what is is, and that still didnt come close to answering my question. Is the actual card built diffrently then the original ACE card 2 or is it really just a firmware upgrade that makes it work.....

juiceface
January 26th, 2009, 23:15
I know what is is, and that still didnt come close to answering my question. Is the actual card built diffrently then the original ACE card 2 or is it really just a firmware upgrade that makes it work.....

It is built differently from the original, it's not just a firmware upgrade that enables homebrew on the DSi