PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Worlds

wraggster
January 25th, 2009, 11:36
News/release from Gemesis (http://forum.palib.info/index.php?topic=6551)

Hi everyone, this is my newest game, Battle of the Worlds. The game is thoroughly explained in the readme, so I will briefly explain it here:

Battle of the Worlds is a 2D fighting game. It consists of many characters and levels. The reason its is called Battle of the Worlds is because in this game, each character or level comes from a different "world". This is leads us to the most exciting part:

Thanks to the way I have made this game, there is NO LIMIT to how many characters or levels you can have! The only limit is how big your flash cart is! On top of that, you can add your own custom levels and character fairly easily (process described in the readmes included with the download). While there are certain requirements, they are not that big of a deal. I am currently working on making the customization system much more relaxed, but this demo was meant to show everyone how the basic system will work. If you don't want to make any levels, I have included 2 levels with it and a character. As of now, you are limited to loading 2 characters, but I am going to work on making a way to show them all. On a side note, I am going to try and make some level and character packs that you can download and use. I am also able to include levels as part of the game with efs.

I plan to make this game have ai's to fight, along with possibly multiplayer modes as well. I would like to thanks the following for their part in this game:

Game Created by: GEMISIS

PAGFX and giftoframes Created by: The Creators of Palib

The Mario sprite, Hyrule level, and Mario level all belong to: Nintendo

I would like to give a special thanks to the creators of Palib as well, as this game would not have been possible without palib.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Justinistheman
January 25th, 2009, 13:04
cool game

M1FF1N
January 25th, 2009, 23:11
When this gets more characters and AI it should be good, i'll be keeping an eye on this ^-^

ben10will11
June 23rd, 2012, 21:22
how do you download it