PDA

View Full Version : BakonICE v1.91

wraggster
January 27th, 2009, 20:52
NoEffex (http://code.google.com/p/bakonice/downloads/list) has posted a ew version of the cheat device for SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Firestorm Bravo 2

heres whats new:

Fixed bugs in the installer
Installer auto-checks firmware
Added a few new cheats, including infinite health, one shot kill, etc.
On the above note: It is effing pointless to play online anyway. Someone found a ban code via nitePR, and released it, now everyone can ban anyone. Don't even complain.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

jungletek
January 29th, 2009, 22:59
Whose genius idea was it to release this as a gzipped tar? Now you can't just download it WITH your psp and open it with filer or whatever... a computer is required.

And are people really that ****ing stupid that they can't copy a file to a certain directory, and edit a text-file? Apparently, as we have an "Easy Installer" for bakonice now... as if it was difficult before.

Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised I suppose. I tried this plug with the idea that it'd bring a different dimension to the single-player gameplay in a game that I've beaten several times already. As it is, virtually every cheat and function in this thing seems to be meant for use online. Quite sad, IMO... as the lack of any effort from Sony to secure the TCP/IP traffic to prevent tampering (cheating), and the legions of unscrupulous mouth-breathers who would use this online, combine to kill the multiplayer component of the game.