PDA

View Full Version : PSP Universal Remote 1.2 Released

wraggster
February 2nd, 2006, 19:17
Massa84 has updated his PSP Universal Remote to version 1.2.

This is an excellent program to use your PSP as a remote controller:

Heres Whats New:

Assign a specific command to every button
choose the command you want to assign, then press square, you will be prompted to press the wished button. Press a button and you are set.
Save & load profiles (up to 6 profiles)
Press select to select profiles. Triangle to save on the slot, cross to load from it.

Download via comments

cronnos
February 2nd, 2006, 19:47
Has anyone had any luck getting it to work on 2.0? I've been trying, but can't get it to work with the Eboot. Maybe someone else has figured out a work-around?

moogster66
February 2nd, 2006, 21:19
I loaded it on a 1.50, and it says goodbye an goes to the main menu screen.

matts1900
February 2nd, 2006, 21:30
Looking good, thanks alot massa, its great! Do you know when you will be able to incorporate the learning feature? that would top the iceberg completely and utterly. I have loads of ideas for a remote IR application but they're useless since I don't do programming, so I am grateful to the people who can code stuff like this, its ace!

Ta! :)

quigs1337
February 2nd, 2006, 21:41
It's not going to work on 2.0 or higher anytime soon, cronnos, because it's a kernel-mode app and only user-mode stuff works with the 2.0 loader.

Yourmove
February 2nd, 2006, 22:28
You need to download the remotes...I believe there is a rather large directory on winlirc's website...
http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/
^ dload all that crap and place the "remotes" folder in the root directory of the memory stick.

urherenow
February 2nd, 2006, 23:10
the 1.1 update is all the latest remotes 1, 2 if you hit triangle in the default mode (like you just loaded the program) it happens to be the 'exit' button and is SUPPOSED to say goodby and exit. RTFM!

aries2k4
February 3rd, 2006, 00:16
This is a good app, and fun too lol. The learning feature would be great.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

lilvietquoc
February 3rd, 2006, 01:52
thanks a lot for making this!
just think of all the pranks in the classroom

Yourmove
February 3rd, 2006, 02:15
the 1.1 update is all the latest remotes 1, 2 if you hit triangle in the default mode (like you just loaded the program) it happens to be the 'exit' button and is SUPPOSED to say goodby and exit. RTFM!

Yeah, uhh...theyre the same remotes as the link I posted just in rar form...merely there for convenience it seems. And he was saying that it never got to the main menu, it just opened the black screen that said "Goodbye" meaning that the remotes folder did not exist, it had nothing to do with the triangle button.

aznracercivic
February 3rd, 2006, 04:43
Yeah, uhh...theyre the same remotes as the link I posted just in rar form...merely there for convenience it seems. And he was saying that it never got to the main menu, it just opened the black screen that said "Goodbye" meaning that the remotes folder did not exist, it had nothing to do with the triangle button.
You need to put the Remotes folder in the root of the memory stick, and a .txt file.

cronnos
February 3rd, 2006, 11:52
I made it run on 2.0 somehow. I just need to find a remote for any of my devices. I have an old Apex DVD that might be compatible. I ran it five times, but three of those the app froze. On the other two times I got to program some functions to the buttons, but my devices did not work.. Anyone else had luck?

crazyjohn
February 3rd, 2006, 13:59
Awsome remote!! Just love it we lost our remote to our TV a long time ago and didnt get one of the universal remotes cause I wasnt sure whether it would work on our teac TV. I downloaded a generic Teac profile and sure enough it worked. THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! I was considering using the base code of the sony remote and rewritting it for my TV but this saves me the hassle (plus i'm just a begginer when it comes to C and ir) The fact that its universal is great too. Hehe and as said it could be used for some practical jokes in class. :)

Boopop
February 3rd, 2006, 21:30
Anyone actually tried this? I used the correct remote model on my tv and it didn't do anything.

nosaint
February 3rd, 2006, 22:58
I can store vol+, vol-, prog+, prog-... only on the square button. I can't use other buttons. sometimes the psp freezes and turns off. help

crazyjohn
February 4th, 2006, 05:05
Worked fine for me. Just make sure you download the correct profile, store it in ms1:/remotes/ and your pretty much set. I am using it on 1.5.

Oh and it wont work automatically - launch the app, select your profile by pressing L and selecting the file you downloaded, then press R, a list of availiable commands will appear, scroll down to the command you wish to use and hit the square button followed by the butten you wish to ascociate that command with, repeat last to steps until you have all your commands assinged

Hope that helps

josh007
February 9th, 2006, 15:57
:) hi im a real noob could you explain exactley where i have make remote folder when i unzipped the universal remote folder all i got was
ur and ur% i do not have a remotes folder could someone please explain where i put the remotes folder plz

pkmaximum
February 10th, 2006, 04:31
Alright this sounds great but does not appear to be as great. And geez what a pain and the ass to use! I sat down trying to make this dam thing to work for my T.V. which is a sharp by the way, and sitting through a list of 20 remotes is not fun. And after I tried all of them it did not even work on my T.v. You can not imagine the stress this put on me.

matty161281
February 28th, 2006, 16:56
massa84 saw the download in zoo magazine for the universal remote. downloaded it from you but havent got anything. would love some help right now so i dont have to fight the missus for the sky remote. thanx matty161281 :)

matty161281
February 28th, 2006, 17:02
can anyone help get this damn remote for my psp. havent got a clue what to do.

Fisky16
March 2nd, 2006, 13:19
im another one who followed the link from zoo magazine and i have no idea on how to get this to work :confused: :confused:

Hawkeyefile
March 3rd, 2006, 03:43
i remember doing this on my Tungsten E

mircix_yo
March 3rd, 2006, 20:48
I dont understand man.. here i get the remotes : http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/

ok but after what do I do? Please help me

and in which folder do I put the codes?

Hawkeyefile
March 3rd, 2006, 21:50
the remote does not work verry well, it best be if you wait a little while for them to fix the bugs.

MrBiggs32
March 8th, 2006, 06:01
Listen Guys It Would Be A Whole Lot Easier And Simple If People Who Got This To Work Just Post Step By Step What They Did. I Dont See The Point Getting Mad When People Who Dont Understand Ask You All "so Called Verterans" What To Dk. If You Do That Then There Be Less Questions On How To Get Some Homebrew To Work.

TGO
March 9th, 2006, 20:13
cool!

Raytracer
March 12th, 2006, 02:43
Heyhey, caps filter works :)

aga
March 16th, 2006, 11:00
problem...The uremote programm askes for : mod/sceInterruptManager...to work..(sending irda signals...).

question...How can I get this mod/InterruptManager file & drivers to let the programm work...?!

Thanks,

[email protected]

Lilmarius
March 17th, 2006, 14:51
u need to get the remote files... from http://dl.qj.net/dl.php?fid=985

ksb09
March 18th, 2006, 22:37
where do i download this app.?

PSP_Newbie
March 19th, 2006, 01:52
This is really great!
I lost the remote control for my Xbox, but still had the IR port reciever.
With this app, I can finally use my Xbox as a DVD player once again.
Thanks.

shrimpidy
March 24th, 2006, 22:21
can someone tell me how to use it cus when i load it it says "goodbye" and that website with the indexofremotes i dont know what to do from there.
Can someone help me?

cartmandude14
April 3rd, 2006, 04:47
i dunno why it wont work fo 2.6 cause psp remote does

Privateer
April 3rd, 2006, 05:27
Arg. My WS-65807 Mitsubishi TV isn't in the list, and I can't figure out where to get it. Perhaps it's not possible...

sroon
April 3rd, 2006, 20:38
cool! im famished!

shamus
April 27th, 2006, 07:59
where do i save it on psp

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 19:07
cool idea, but isn't it easier just to use the orig remote?

tpmalh
May 13th, 2006, 21:04
I Did The Same As Every1 Else I Saved The App To The Games Folder But When I Click The Link To The Remotes I Cant Download Its Just A Txt File I Open Is That What I Put In The Root??

Gregoland
May 14th, 2006, 17:11
i am running on 2.7 firmware and it says corrupted data! please help

mavsman4457
May 15th, 2006, 21:20
Gregoland are you joking? If you are not then you should know that 2.7 does not run any homebrew and you shouldn't try any more because it is a waste of time until an exploit is found.

Gregoland
May 16th, 2006, 17:50
well i am a newbie

Gregoland
May 22nd, 2006, 13:35
anyone working on a 2.7 downgrader?

mavsman4457
May 22nd, 2006, 22:41
gregoland, this has been discussed many, many, many, many times. it is posted as a sticky on the forum and can be easily found within seconds of entering this forum. there is no downgrader yet fpr 2.7 and people are working on it. as soon as there is one then you will hear about it.

edit: i am sorry for my rudeness but i was just trying to say that you should search the forums before clogging them up with questions that have already been answered. :)

Gregoland
May 23rd, 2006, 17:42
im sorry i wont do it again. Thanks for the help:)

nikolas
May 27th, 2006, 11:40
Is there any version for 2.7 firm?

Matt2323
May 27th, 2006, 11:49
This program is cool but is there any way to convert a .cml file to support this program? Because i downloaded a remote from remotecentral and its a .cml file. anyone know how to convert these?

gov1
May 27th, 2006, 14:26
WILL SOME ONE PLZ POST A GUIDE ON HOW TO GET THIS WORKING, or at least make it more simple :P

mavsman4457
May 27th, 2006, 16:48
what we need is a remote program that can learn controls. you press X then hit the power button on your remote and point your remote at the psp and then you can use X to turn off your TV. no cml files or anything. just simple.

mike2355
May 28th, 2006, 02:47
does this work on 2.6?

LeperMessiah
June 7th, 2006, 20:50
does this work on 2.6?

Well define "work" :confused:

I got it to launch on 2.6, but could not get it to so much as adjust my volume on my tv.
You also need to have the proper config file for your particular model TV.

XTek
June 22nd, 2006, 05:15
kick ass program, i can't find a working config file for my other tv's but the zenith in my basement has full function ability with it.

*it's easier if you have 10 to 15 tv's in your house to expirment with or else you might get the impression the program doesn't work

June 23rd, 2006, 12:56
hey im in australia and none of the programs work on any of my tv, they work on the vcr but not on the tv. not even dvd or projector. i can only access 1 sony remote. PLZ help, please

alooper21
July 9th, 2006, 06:12
ok, this was such a circus :)

the ideea is so crazy that i downloaded all the remotes from lirc site.
all you people (especially those who didn't know how to do things), i-l explain here step-by-step how to set your 1.5 firmware to comunicate with your electros.
first of all download the program here, extract the ur and ur% folders in your psp/game folder, then download a few hundred remotes from here: http://www.lirc.org/remotes.tar.bz2
after downloading the archive extract it's content directly on the root of your memory stick pro duo. not in the game folder or any ther directory, but on the root! no need to create a special folder there, the archive allready contains the folder remotes. if this operation is succesfull you'll get about 360 folders with about 1900 remote codes (wich are text files), all of them inside the remotes folder.
next step is to start your remote, and for the begining you'll have th pleasent surprise of not being sent away with a goodbye. be carefull, tough, a big minus is that the program closes if you push the start button, wich happened to me accidentaly for two times. anyway, after starting the program you'll notice the main controls, wich are the directional buttons on the left and the symbol buttons on the right. at the bottom of the screen you have some minimal indications, one of the telling you that the L chooses the remote. push L to open the panel on the left side in wich you'll browse those 360 folders for the right remote. after choosing the remote you'll see that each one has it's own set of commands, wich you'll accel by closing the left panel first and opening the right one wih the right trigger. and this is the point where i couldn't go forward, because i didn't have a tv to test.

pimpjuice10
July 9th, 2006, 13:43
ok, this was such a circus :)

the ideea is so crazy that i downloaded all the remotes from lirc site.
all you people (especially those who didn't know how to do things), i-l explain here step-by-step how to set your 1.5 firmware to comunicate with your electros.
first of all download the program here, extract the ur and ur% folders in your psp/game folder, then download a few hundred remotes from here: http://www.lirc.org/remotes.tar.bz2
after downloading the archive extract it's content directly on the root of your memory stick pro duo. not in the game folder or any ther directory, but on the root! no need to create a special folder there, the archive allready contains the folder remotes. if this operation is succesfull you'll get about 360 folders with about 1900 remote codes (wich are text files), all of them inside the remotes folder.
next step is to start your remote, and for the begining you'll have th pleasent surprise of not being sent away with a goodbye. be carefull, tough, a big minus is that the program closes if you push the start button, wich happened to me accidentaly for two times. anyway, after starting the program you'll notice the main controls, wich are the directional buttons on the left and the symbol buttons on the right. at the bottom of the screen you have some minimal indications, one of the telling you that the L chooses the remote. push L to open the panel on the left side in wich you'll browse those 360 folders for the right remote. after choosing the remote you'll see that each one has it's own set of commands, wich you'll accel by closing the left panel first and opening the right one wih the right trigger. and this is the point where i couldn't go forward, because i didn't have a tv to test.
thanks man just tried it last night on my sterio and it worked.

Overkill92
July 10th, 2006, 01:00
It nearly worked on my 2.71 PSP, but during the transfer from the PC, part of the data was corrupted. Does anyone know how to keep this problem from happening?

pimpjuice10
July 10th, 2006, 03:28
It nearly worked on my 2.71 PSP, but during the transfer from the PC, part of the data was corrupted. Does anyone know how to keep this problem from happening?
no this version was just meant to not work with versions higher than 1.5

The_It
July 12th, 2006, 08:52
Can someone tell me how to find the tv remotes for an orion tv that says it has a closed caption decoder (if that means anything)
I have no clue on how to find remotes.

SexyBeast
July 25th, 2006, 18:13
does it work with 2.71 and how do u get it to launch?

outlaw240
August 6th, 2006, 13:47
how do you download it?

motz
August 6th, 2006, 14:25
does it work with 2.71 and how do u get it to launch?
No, no homebrew will work on firmware 2.71.

chris345
August 17th, 2006, 05:33
cant wait to try this out

supla
August 17th, 2006, 11:42
i have a version of 2.7 how can this remote work? thanks

supla
August 17th, 2006, 11:50
can some help me on this ir remote for psp? im using 2.7 FW

gascrazy
August 18th, 2006, 04:42
can anyone help me how come when i runthe program it sayys goodbye and goes to the main menu i know you have to download the remotes but where and how

Drgroomes
August 18th, 2006, 15:46
ok...so how exactly does this work? how do i download such programs as the universal remote?

guitar_snake
August 31st, 2006, 11:11
where do u install it 2 cause i cant get it to work

andrew-117
September 13th, 2006, 08:31
Is there any app out there for the psp to communicate with the tv's IR and learn the code and control it like that?.
cause a mate of mine has a mp3 player wich came with its own IR controls. All ya have to do it point it at the Tv and u can control it!.
Having somthin like that would be great, because ya wont have to download any codes and ya dont have to find out the tvs number..

And to the people that keep asking if it works on 2.7... It doesnt (as it has been said approx 5 times)
But if ya wanna use DevHook then go ahead and it will work (if ya dont brick ya psp)

pspmaster981256
October 23rd, 2006, 01:12
can any one get it for 2.81 firmware

Camelot
October 23rd, 2006, 02:12
I cant figure this out.. has anyone accually got this to work? Im running on 1.5 and im trying to get it to work with my sanyo tv. Im not even sure if thats possible...
But when i try to start it, it just goes to the interface and then after a while just says "goodbye". Can anyone help?

inerd
October 23rd, 2006, 22:10
You need the instruction file for your TV there are several websites around you can find by googling that will have lists of the hex numbers that need to be beamed by the PSP to work for your tv. I'll post later but I'm falling asleep right now. Goodluck ;)

twisterko2000
October 25th, 2006, 04:58
This is pretty cool just for the simple fact that it works on 2.71 SE, so Im happier than ever right now. YAY

Pilott99999
November 5th, 2006, 21:45
Привет упыри, что живёте в своём сраном зарубежье...
Ненавижу ваши сайты, буржуи чёртовы...

crazyhare
November 10th, 2006, 20:53
Works with 2.71SE" but freezes at random and when accessing the profiles menu.

Shame really, this is the only IR remote homebrew with a decent choice of profiles (that I've found so far):(

monkey12345
November 27th, 2006, 22:43
After i click on my tvs brand name i have no idea what to do from there so if anyone can help me i would be thankful

Sorry for the noobie question

gambit_006
December 5th, 2006, 00:15
Cool thanks managed to get it working on my mitsubishi (the av button on my remote does not work) thanks again.
Keep up the good work

Mishal
December 7th, 2006, 21:45
Help! I put the Universal Remote on my psp and it goes in a black screen and says "Goodbye". I tried to go to the websitefor the remotes but all they are, are pictures:confused:

PLZKLLME0080
December 9th, 2006, 21:42
After i click on my tvs brand name i have no idea what to do from there so if anyone can help me i would be thankful

Sorry for the noobie question

im not sure for all of them, but when i take of the battery cover of my remote, there is a sticker that has the number on it.

whymustiregister?
December 11th, 2006, 02:17
I registered here simply for this program alone. I installed it the way its been explained a hundred times on here because I can read. The problem I'm having is actually a legit question instead of a question answered so many times already. I picked out a specific remote off the site recommended earlier in this topic, and installed it to the "remotes" folder. When I start up the program and select my remote, it shows the normal screen but when I use "R" I'm suppose to be able to select the functions I want to set keys too right? The only thing listed is "Power" and even then, it wont turn my stereo on or off. The remote I'm trying to duplicate is the Sony remote model number RM-SD50. Please help me, I'm new to this program even though I'm not new to homebrew.

For all the noobs: the word "goodbye" has been asked about on here repeativly. Start on page 1 and your answers about that will be found. Its very easy, just read it like your reading this now. Everyone stop asking about "will this work on 2.71" because people have asked that before you on this very topic..... the answer is and will continue to be NO. It says on the sites you download this from "For firmware 1.5 only", once again the problem is reading.

It seems to me this app will be alot better once it can learn codes. Though, IR Shell has far passed this program. The problem with IR Shell is that it uses a file format that isn't aswell known as IRC formats. Alot of sites dont support the RDF format so this app "Universal Remote" could infact be better simply because more remotes are availible for it. Keep up the work! Get that learning function to work asap please. Thanks.

hamid_dante
December 13th, 2006, 17:00
why am i unable to download any files

amarali456
December 15th, 2006, 22:10
when I downloaded (PSP Universal Remote 1.2) and i don't know how to put on my psp? can everyone help to me please!!!! this is my email [email protected]

Thanks mates

yopopo11
December 17th, 2006, 05:23
Would this work on a 3.0+ psp?

Destroyer699
December 17th, 2006, 05:28
No, you need a homebrew compatible firmware. 2.71 SE-C, 1.50.

shedeus
January 10th, 2007, 07:18
buggy and crashes every time i try to load or save. guess it wont work on 3.03oea

n_hall
January 16th, 2007, 01:23
how do you download the files from http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/

thank you

SpooForBrains
January 16th, 2007, 11:13
nhall

download http://www.lirc.org/remotes.tar.bz2

You'll need Winzip 11 or another archiving program that can support bzip2 files.

n_hall
January 25th, 2007, 23:30
okay, i found a download that had all of them. but now i'm having trouble saving different profiles, can anyone help me?

komeil
January 28th, 2007, 17:14
You need to download the remotes...I believe there is a rather large directory on winlirc's website...
http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/
^ dload all that crap and place the "remotes" folder in the root directory of the memory stick.

i did that and the psp just turns off
plz help me

sleepysheep
February 21st, 2007, 01:49
Hi i'm new here and i'm just woundering where do you put the txt files? I'm using custom firmware 3.03 oe-c which is 1.50 compatible. please help e-mail me at [email protected]

dmkmarlonsparda13
March 4th, 2007, 00:41
when i put it in game it does com up on screen but it says its corrupted

kalamaraki
March 10th, 2007, 09:56
I would like to how can I install the Universal Remote program in to my PSP device.

Omeey
March 12th, 2007, 09:10
excellent program :D

factor remix
March 12th, 2007, 19:43
how this works?

I am in the menu, but my question is that how I get this working with my Samsung Tantus?

EDIT: I have tried with every samsung code in the file

NintendoGuy
April 8th, 2007, 17:10
Do someone know some LG TV that is normal? With no DVD?

I found only 'with DVD' in http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/
here...

Need a help please =D

April 9th, 2007, 03:38
can someone help me i have no clue where to put it.

Thsiscool
April 10th, 2007, 20:41
Its great!!! I almost threw away my regular remote...

sahinson
April 12th, 2007, 13:24
i installed it and put the remotes in the mp root and it still says goodbye wats good

Cloudhunter
April 12th, 2007, 13:38
It won't work in custom firmware. Use iRShell instead anyway, it's more comprehensive.

Cloudy

syberjj
May 21st, 2007, 23:17
is there an official webpage?
where can we follow current development?
is there a way to have this program "listening" whenever I am in psp main menu and then when I press a key (like R) it starts listening to send commands?

thanks

homn
June 6th, 2007, 06:38
Is there any way to tell if the IR on the psp even works?

thibby
June 12th, 2007, 15:54
Remember guys, you have to enter the model of your REMOTE not the model of your TV when you open Universal remote. A good site to find the model of your remote is http://www.espares.co.uk/landing_remotes.aspx?c=1090& where you just enter your manufacturer and ur tv model and it gives you a remote model number.

CiNc018
June 15th, 2007, 05:59
:confused: the universal remote works on my 3.40 oe-4 CFW, but how do i figure out how to setup my tv?

That One Mexican
June 28th, 2007, 21:28
Ok, so I upgraded my psp to 3.50 only to be able to downgrade it to 1.50. Then I got some suggestions that I should upgrade to 3.40 oe-a.

Well I put the folders in the game folder and the Infared Remote file shows up but I start it and it says "Game could not be started" while the other file says "Corrupt file". Does it work on 3.40 oe-a or should I just downgrade to 1.50 again to be able to use this?

314_Derrty
July 5th, 2007, 00:36
It should work if u put the stuff in your GAME150 file, & make sure u r set at 1.50 kernel in da recovery mode. Now tell me if works.

pasaway
July 14th, 2007, 05:40
great ,ill try it

Ravenheart
August 5th, 2007, 13:06
I got it to work under CFW 3.52 M33-2. Extract the files in your GAME or GAME150 folder, then create a new folder in the root of your memory stick called "REMOTES" (ms1:/REMOTES), go to LIRC.ORG (http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/) and download remote files for your TV/DVD. The remote files come in .txt format, just place them in REMOTES folder you created earlier and now Universal Remote should work (no more Goodbye message).

Any one have problems with the PSP freezing while selecting profile?

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 15:14
really good app..... i used to use it but meh

blackrave
August 5th, 2007, 15:30
I prefer using iR Shell, but I used iR Commander (from Ahman, too) before that. :)

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 15:47
my ir shell doesnt work anymore :(

jxx2005
August 11th, 2007, 14:38
this is great
i love it

jackal9
September 27th, 2007, 18:42

Yeah same here. I launch it, a black screen comes on and it says "Goodbye" and goes back to the main screen. What's up with that?

BJ1833
September 30th, 2007, 19:51
You have to place the "remotes" directory in ms0:\ (root of memory stick).

You don't have to have all of the different device directories that come with it, just the main remote and whatever devices you want inside that.

khuz
October 28th, 2007, 18:54
this is da coolest thing:thumbup:

skinza
November 27th, 2007, 05:19
hey, this is gonna sound really noob but i just downloaded gpsp and i dont know where to put it please help
btw i have 3.71 m33-3 firmware

edy_1
December 10th, 2007, 21:58
hey (btw i a newbi here so probly why you never heard of me, this is my first post) but anyways, tihs worked fine :D (well when i finally figured it out, first got that black screen thing... well dosent matter it works now lol :D although do seam to find it likes crashing a lot and also have a currupt file on there according to the psp (do i still need it to make this work???) anyway wikid app cheers :D

100%angola
December 12th, 2007, 18:54

Heres Whats New:

choose the command you want to assign, then press square, you will be prompted to press the wished button. Press a button and you are set.
Press select to select profiles. Triangle to save on the slot, cross to load from it.

Download via comments
but the application doesn't work because i don't know in which folder to put .
if u can please help me tell me where to put the two folders (UR , UR_~1%) .
thanks

NoQuarter
December 12th, 2007, 18:56
You put them into /psp/game/.

Panda Bear K
January 1st, 2008, 05:05
I
m assuming this doesn't work with Slim PSP 2000s which don't have an IR port?

TLo
January 11th, 2008, 20:14
it keeps wanting to open with internet explorer, i need help

Benzter
February 28th, 2008, 06:52

You Have To Make A Folder In The Root Of Your Memorystick Called Remotes.Once Done The Program Will Load.

dre33
March 22nd, 2008, 04:03
does it work on 3.90

No_one_in_particular
March 22nd, 2008, 04:46
No. Mostly nothing homebrew-wise works on Sony firmwares. Now if you're talking about 3.90M33, then yes, it will.

Crxlancer
March 30th, 2008, 05:47
anyone hear of the tv-b-gone? or the ninja remote? they turn off just about any Infared TV you point it at. is there any config file for this program to do the same?

Triv1um
April 1st, 2008, 15:42
I really need help with this, my TV remote is broken and my Universal TV remote is broke.

This is my only choice for my empty wallet :D

(I know this is a old thread, but its the newest version isnt it?)

jbateman2114
April 18th, 2008, 05:57
is it self explainatory

jbateman2114
April 18th, 2008, 06:13
i cant get it to work is there a manuall

roxyrios
April 20th, 2008, 05:20
umm i dont kno how to do this!!some1 please help me plz
thx

KillBoy_PowerHead
May 6th, 2008, 01:28
Awesome stuff Works great

tobiasfunke
May 12th, 2008, 07:49
Definitely Time for an update.

How bout allowing us to map commands to the L and R triggers, as well as mapping the start, select and the joystick. 8 buttons isn't enough and having to reassign buttons specifically each time just defeats the purpose of a remote. might as well just get up and do it manually.

Also making it more simple to save your settings so you don't have to remap every god damn button when you restart the program.

oh and it crashes, ALL THE TIME.

timster7
May 13th, 2008, 01:29
I think IR Commander is easier to use than psp universal remote.

goukifafa
May 13th, 2008, 11:29
i have a proline w28D1 will someone make a code for this please!!! :'( i been lookin for days, the remoted died a wqhile back and to send for a new one it is £30 i was like :O anyway thanks in advance.

i am using ir commander and universal remote :)

TheRisingExodus
July 12th, 2008, 04:39
I tried running this on 4.01 m33-2 and it makes a black screen and then shuts my psp off so not shure what I did wrong there cause I did put the remotes folder in the root and put app in the game150 folder.

Shiesty
July 12th, 2008, 08:33
Go buy an 8 dollar universal remote, this app sucks wang chung

timlin997
July 17th, 2008, 22:43
is this like....a TV remote or what?

BigBuddha
September 1st, 2008, 14:21
thats exactly what it is.

kanu2_boy
September 24th, 2008, 10:12

Heres Whats New:

Download via comments
cool men universal remote

hahacherio
November 2nd, 2008, 11:51
Hi every one I found the 1.3 version of Universal Remote for PSP but I don't know if it is fake.

http://rapidshare.com/files/122626398/PSPUniversalRemote.1.3A1400.rar

Captainking
December 8th, 2008, 00:57
I'm using 3.80 M33-5 and I can't get the program to boot up, I see the icon in the XMB, but it wont load

nocash350
February 2nd, 2009, 21:11
Bah! doesnt work on my 3.71 M332

did everything right

NiceNH
March 27th, 2009, 21:28
good programme :)

NiceNH
March 27th, 2009, 21:29
eh....

Dooms_day
March 28th, 2009, 04:46
anyone know how to make a code from this hex stuff: 0000 007e 0002 0000 0010 00b1 0010 00b1

i pasted it into some random remote file and changed the bits to 128 but it still doesnt work