PDA

View Full Version : For MGFox

Produkt
February 2nd, 2006, 23:56
Well I was talking to fox recently and he requested that I post this

To all DCEmu PSP Users,

As some of you may have noticed, my presence on the forums lately has been slowing depleting...

Well, I am now temporarily hanging up my gloves! I've got take some time out in order to sort some life stuff to sort out, and the forums are distracting me and adding to my stress levels (mainly all the twerps asking for ROMs and ISOs)...and its making me very distant and tetchy with loved ones and co-workers.

All those forum members who have my personal contact information (you guys know who you are!) are welcome to continue contact. And I will still help where I can with projects I have contributed to!

1time and Kaiser, keep the place tidy :D

Peace out,
Fox

Kaiser
February 3rd, 2006, 00:23
Thats a shame :( . But if its hindering his outside life I guess I can understand. I was really starting to like him though. Sad to see him go.

yaustar
February 3rd, 2006, 01:16
I did wonder where he went, might have to go off and have a chat to him.. :/

RedKing14CA
February 3rd, 2006, 01:35
you post daily, or so help me! jk, go with peace, and return at the time you feel fit.

PSmonkey
February 3rd, 2006, 03:20
fox is going though some rough stuff recently so i think the time off is good for him. He will come back even stronger and better. :D

PSPdemon
February 3rd, 2006, 03:21
awww.... i know what you mean, i have the same problems.... i would do the same too, because if its affecting something that you love, then i would also stop for a while to straighten things out...

I too have to take some off time ( due to reports, projects, and any other school related stuff ) so i am taking a breack from my project..

your welcome back any time and with open arms...

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon