PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
January 30th, 2009, 21:22
That's right. Me, Fifty, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and DJ Whoo Kid will be spending some quality time together this weekend. I got some 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand previews that need doin'!

I also got the old Xbox 360 debug back online, which means I need to poke around the Xbox Live Marketplace and see what I've been missing lately. I might brush up on some Uncharted: Drake's Fortune when I have a minute, as I'm going to take a look at the sequel on Monday.

But there's work to be done, specifically some things related to Street Fighter IV, cabinet design and tearing my hair out. More on that later! What about yourself, Kotaku commenter? What's getting some play time this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5142897/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

goshogun1
January 31st, 2009, 01:30
Started my re-play of Lost Odyssey.
Also finishing up the first Phoenix Wright game.

VampDude
January 31st, 2009, 02:36
Mario Kart Wii, and then when I'm bored of that I will play Goldeneye (N64) from the beginning. :)

mike_jmg
January 31st, 2009, 17:18
I finally got the RE5 demo and I've been playing it during the week

As for the weekend not much going on, perhaps my friends will come over to play starcraft on sunday.

I wanted to play Zelda OOT again, but I have other things going on, maybe next week

ICE
January 31st, 2009, 18:19
Im about to head out to reluctantly buy Socom for PS3.. So I hope I'll be playing it unless its garbage in which case I'm returning it and playing Sim City on my iPod.

jamotto
February 1st, 2009, 00:23
Army of Two

Malksta
February 1st, 2009, 00:36
Waiting for the RE5 demo to hit the PS Store and currently playing RE2 and Resistance 2

kjetil1991
February 1st, 2009, 18:23
cs 1.6 and source. because I bought a new desktop pc like 2 days ago :)

jrsmaster411
February 2nd, 2009, 02:29
Miami Vice on psp :P