PDA

View Full Version : Glubies Planet v1.1

wraggster
January 30th, 2009, 22:28
news via gbatemp

News/release from yagero (http://www.dev-fr.org/index.php?topic=4039.0)

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5wd31

Hello,

We are four students in an engineering school IMAC (Image, Multimedia, Audiovisual Communication). We want to specialize in various fields, management sound design, passing course in programming, and we all have a passion for video games. Under a project supervisor we decided to make a game for Nintendo DS. It's called Planet Glubies DS.

The game:
Glubies Planet is an action game / reflection planned for Nintendo DS.
The Glubies little creatures are very nice .... but so stupid!
The goal of the game: analyze levels, clear the path and take your Glubies juqu'al'arrivée!
The gameplay takes place in 2 phases:
- The period of reflection allows you to analyze the level, to raise and direct objects and solving riddles and puzzles.
- The phase of action, where you must direct your Glubies pen drawing on their language, making use of objects lying and avoiding the deadly traps.

Progress:
The game is programmed in C + +, uses libnds and EFS lib for file management. It offers an interface with different menus and a management profile with backups. The game runs very well on the console via a Supercard DS One.

The game engine is almost finished, we also have a world editor and a powerful script that allows us to script our levels as we really want
Currently, the game has a dozen levels in progressive difficulty, two different environments ( "plain" and "wilderness"), and 5 or 6 usable items.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Lastron
January 30th, 2009, 22:46
Amazing

policrat
January 31st, 2009, 09:25
Looks good, but it seems to lock up on the "create/select file" menu. Or at least the touch screen doesn't work.

R4.

Dragonic
January 31st, 2009, 12:27
Wow, this almost looks like a commercial game. I like the game concept. I think I'll test it right now! Good work!

carlitx
January 31st, 2009, 16:09
Is there english?