PDA

View Full Version : CANT PLAY .NDS FILES. Please help.

james5555
January 31st, 2009, 15:09
Hi. I bought a Max Media Dock, and a compact flash card to put in it. The media doc fits into the GBA slot at the bottom of the NDS.

I have a 4gb compact flash card inside it, and the media player card fits in the top slot of the NDS.

I have found out how to play music files, and convert video and play them, but when I try to play a .nds file, I double click on the game file and the the media doc screens disappear, and both my console screens just turn white and nothing happens...

Is there some other file I need to place on my compact flash card so the media doc loads the up the games or something?

Can someone help me figure out why the games don't play? or is there something I am doing wrong?

Cheers

james5555
January 31st, 2009, 15:11
Please Help

leon56
January 31st, 2009, 16:04
Hi. I bought a Max Media Dock, and a compact flash card to put in it. The media doc fits into the GBA slot at the bottom of the NDS.

I have a 4gb compact flash card inside it, and the media player card fits in the top slot of the NDS.

I have found out how to play music files, and convert video and play them, but when I try to play a .nds file, I double click on the game file and the the media doc screens disappear, and both my console screens just turn white and nothing happens...

Is there some other file I need to place on my compact flash card so the media doc loads the up the games or something?

Can someone help me figure out why the games don't play? or is there something I am doing wrong?

Cheers

you should of got a m3 or a r4 ds there much easyer to use that a max media dock there is a way seach google for `overlord for max media dock" mite help you

DanTheManMS
February 5th, 2009, 15:48
The MMD can only launch homebrew DS files in its default operating mode. Explaining how to get around that would be breaking forum rules here.