PDA

View Full Version : Iwata: Wii can pass install base of PS2, E3 2009 software shown will help to achieve

wraggster
January 31st, 2009, 17:16
“What we are looking at are the cumulative Wii and DS sales through the end of 2008. Wii has been selling at industry’s record pace so far, and with new customers acquired by the gaming population expansion efforts, it is not impossible for Wii’s total sales to exceed the final install base of PS2. Wii still has much more room for expansion. We can expect more sales of software in the next fiscal year than in the current year. With what kind of software is Nintendo going to achieve this goal? Well, it will be shown at E3 to be held in the U.S. this June.”

Okay, so who wants to start guessing what software will be present at this year’s E3? I’m not entirely sure myself, but at least we know Nintendo will probably have a more exciting show this year than they did last year.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=9358

kevenz
January 31st, 2009, 19:31
maybe a teaser for the next zelda.

which will probably be released on the wii 2 at the end... hehe :P

grossaffe
January 31st, 2009, 21:30
maybe a teaser for the next zelda.

they'd better :mad:

jrsmaster411
February 2nd, 2009, 02:35
More realistically something casual like nintendogs for wii

grossaffe
February 2nd, 2009, 05:38
More realistically something casual like nintendogs for wii
They'd better not!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad:

Jay6
February 2nd, 2009, 10:18
Give us some more Metroid, and I'd be happy. Or maybe even Kid Icarus. That, and they must officially release Mother 1 and Mother 3 in North America (I'd prefer it if they kept everything the same for Mother 1 in all its 8-bit glory like Nintendo did for Mother 1&2 for the GBA)