PDA

View Full Version : Killzone 2 Demo On PSN This Week

Shrygue
February 2nd, 2009, 20:57
via Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/5144467/killzone-2-demo-on-psn-this-week)

PlayStation 3 owners will be getting a bit more time with Killzone 2 before release than originally anticipated, as Sony's semi-official blog ThreeSpeech announces a demo for the eagerly anticipated game dropping this week.

A demo for Killzone 2 will be hitting the PlayStation Network on Thursday, February 5th, several weeks ahead of the originally announced February 26th date, which would have placed the demo a mere day before release. In North America, this is the exclusive GameStop demo, with those not pre-ordering from the retailer still having to wait until the 26th.

The demo will feature the first two parts of the first level of the game, giving players a chance to learn the controls in advance of the title's official release.

Between this and today's Resident Evil 5 demo, PlayStation 3 owners will have a good bit less hard disk space by the end of the week.

UPDATE: Sony Computer Entertainment America contacted us to let us know that the demo would still be a GameStop exclusive in North America until the 26th of February. We've updated the article to reflect this.

Ultima Chocochu
February 3rd, 2009, 01:24
Makes it sound like it was coming out this week, misleading title lol
I was like, whaa?XD

Shadowblind
February 3rd, 2009, 02:33
Ugh. I really had hoped it'd come out sooner. Whats the demo have to warrent a preorder?

Accordion
February 5th, 2009, 15:54
THe demo is live as of 3: 45 pm GMT UK

Downloading now!!!!

Malksta
February 5th, 2009, 15:59
THe demo is live as of 3: 45 pm GMT UK

Downloading now!!!!

Are you taking the piss or what? My bro is using the PS3! >.<

Accordion
February 5th, 2009, 16:03
download it now!