PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial CPS2PSP with Cheat support - CPS2 Emulator for PSP

wraggster
February 2nd, 2009, 23:12
Davex (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=147166) has released a new Unofficial version of the CPS2 emulator for PSP:

Hi guys,

This Unofficial Work In Progress CPS2PSP version adds cheats support to NJs CPS2 great emulator.

Enjoy,

DAVEX

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

guymelef
February 3rd, 2009, 15:55
Where is the program to re-cache the games?

sedkiller
February 6th, 2009, 05:39
downloading.. will try sometime soon

Apoklepz
February 6th, 2009, 06:50
This is great news. Nice to know we'll be able to cheat on the good old fighters soon enough, not that I need to, but it's still nice to uncover hidden fights and such without having to go through the trouble every single time...even though I keep them on savestates.

BTW, since he'll already be working on altering/adding to NJ's code I have a small petition to make.

I wish he could add the same menu features from the NCDZ emulator to his new unofficial CPS1 and 2 builds.
THAT MENU ROCKS!!!! You can change that boring blue color on the Menu Background, change the letter colors and better yet, set up your own custom menu BGs for every different menu. I still can't understand why NJ didn't implement it on his other emulator menus...:P

I tried doing it myself sometime back and managed some of these features (at least 10%) to work but it would never load past selecting a rom. Goddammit.

I hope somebody, like Davex, with better coding skill then mine (very little) will pick this up for consideration.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO HAVE THESE FEATURES ON ALL NJ EMUS!!!!

jurkevicz
February 6th, 2009, 14:57
This is great news but I would be really interested if CPS1 had the Bootlegs working again. I loved playing SFII KYORIU. Also if Samurai Shodown V (not Special) would work again would be awsome.

monkey666
July 21st, 2011, 15:38
Awesome thank you, I just got back into psp :)