PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Portable Release Telepiped Forward In Time

wraggster
February 3rd, 2009, 15:54
Do they still use telepipes in Phantasy Star? Well if they do, Sega just selected one from its inventory, bumping up the release date of Phantasy Star Portable in North America.

The PlayStation Portable action role-playing game will be invading our shores on March 3rd, weeks in advance of its previously scheduled release date. Somewhat coincidentally, I also plan to turn on my PSP for the first time in many months on March 3rd, unless a review copy of Phantasy Star Portable should make its way here prior to that date.

Phantasy Star Portable was released in Japan last July, racking up over 700,000 sales, making it one of the top thirty selling games in the country.

Sega has more Phantasy Star action planned for later this year, as Sega of America recently expressed its corporate desire to bring Phantasy Star Ø to Western shores.

And then, once we're all covered on the Nintendo DS and PSP fronts, Sega will get cracking on bringing a proper Phantasy Star RPG to whatever. Right, Sega? "Right, Mike," says Sega.

http://kotaku.com/5144993/phantasy-star-portable-release-telepiped-forward-in-time

animekid4
February 3rd, 2009, 22:03
LOOKING FOREWARD TO THIS. Gonna buy a copy for my sis and play while she's not looking.

Buddy4point0
February 4th, 2009, 01:12
Awesome! This is definitely going to be a game I'll get.

Johnson57
February 16th, 2009, 09:06
ok guy if you have any info on it zzzzzz zz z

Buddy4point0
February 16th, 2009, 14:47
ok guy if you have any info on it zzzzzz zz z

There's a demo of the game on psn. You should get that and test it out.