PDA

View Full Version : FHM "Vida's 2005" Plus Kristin Chenoweth

wraggster
February 4th, 2006, 01:31
Source PSP Magazine.com (http://www.pspmagazines.com/pspm/)

By now the story of Vida Guerra’s rise has become so legendary, you’ll be telling it to your grandkids. With the start of the new year upon us, FHM took a moment to check in with Vida to see how she spent 2005.

Kristin Chenoweth is a woman of contradictions. She’s 4-foot-11 and tips the scales at 95 pounds, yet she sports an Amazonian’s curves. She’s a Tony-award winning Broadway star, but she’s a diva with decidedly un-tony dining tastes.

Download and Screenshot ;) via the comments.

slayer2psp
February 4th, 2006, 02:19
shes hott and all but good looking woman are every were divas suck they want every thing from you just becuse there hot. pussy is pussy so who cares who she is i never herd of this girl intill i read this who the hell cares who she is sure all men want to do her but we cant nothing but eye candy. what does this have to do with the psp?

p4ch3c0
February 4th, 2006, 06:35
shes hott and all but good looking woman are every were divas suck they want every thing from you just becuse there hot. pussy is pussy so who cares who she is i never herd of this girl intill i read this who the hell cares who she is sure all men want to do her but we cant nothing but eye candy. what does this have to do with the psp?
Dude.

El Payo
February 4th, 2006, 10:14
Dude.

Couldn't have said it better.

urherenow
February 4th, 2006, 14:36
uhh... it's a magazine interview/article/pictures formatted FOR THE PSP, that's what it has to do with it.

matthsu
February 5th, 2006, 14:31
wow~~~so hot!, u r the man