PDA

View Full Version : Valve laughs off Left 4 Dead PS3

Shrygue
February 4th, 2009, 18:37
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=207384)

Valve has brushed off new rumours (again) of a PS3 version of Left 4 Dead, sparked by a rather decisive listing on a UK retailer website.

With not just a PS3 version listed, but a release date of June 5, EA down as the label and even the ability to pre-order the game right now, HMV seems pretty sure it's happening. More than an easily-missed typo-o, anyway.

A Valve rep, however, mocked the listing, saying to CVG: "Fantastic. I can't wait to see it."

Looking around, Play.com has a L4D PS3 listing too, but there's no date or pre-order on it.

So it's PC and 360 exclusive still, but PS3 owners can always hope.

pibs
February 4th, 2009, 20:25
Its way better on STEAM anyways, that Randy Savage MOD is hilarious :D

The only reason I have it on 360 also is to play with my friends who don't game on PC.

royvedas
February 5th, 2009, 07:48
There is a Randy Savage Mod???? Damn that sound cool. "Too bad" I own it on 360.

Malksta
February 5th, 2009, 12:11
Gabe hates PS3 but, Left 4 Dead should really be played on a PC.

F9zDark
February 7th, 2009, 00:39
When in the business of making computer/video games, it doesn't help anyone to be a ****ing asshole about a platform.

The only reason I have L4D is because my friend gave it to me as a birthday gift. But since Gabe feels the need to be a politically-minded anti PS3 piece of shit, I absolutely refuse to buy any more Valve games.

Will I make a difference? Probably not; but I cannot stand game developers who spit anti-Sony rhetoric because Microsoft shoved a few million up their ass.