PDA

View Full Version : PSP Game Organizer v2.0 Released

wraggster
February 4th, 2006, 20:24
Muttski (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=36536) has updated his PSP Game Organiser, heres the info:

<blockquote>earlier i released a little simple tool called psp game organizer that alowed you to change the order your games where listed in your psp,
when i wrote it i didnt know that there already existed many other tools that did the same as mine i later found out, but that was after i had started making v 2.0.

so i know there aready exists many tools that do the same as mine but it would be just to bad to abandon a almost finished project..

anyways here it is, hope you find it use full.</blockquote>

Download via comments

CeramicMonkey
February 8th, 2006, 01:14
What other programs do this? i didnt know there were other programs.

DessyDago
June 25th, 2006, 07:51
I'm bringing this thread back to life to bring 1.5 users attention to this. It has a folder renamer that will get rid of the file corrupted thing everyone doesn't like plus sort your things. A great tool that I think a lot of people don't know about. I didn't realize that 1.5 users were still getting the corrupted data things, this should remove it without hassle and not mess up the homebrew. :)

SweetFA
June 25th, 2006, 11:20
I'm bringing this thread back to life to bring 1.5 users attention to this. It has a folder renamer that will get rid of the file corrupted thing everyone doesn't like plus sort your things. A great tool that I think a lot of people don't know about. I didn't realize that 1.5 users were still getting the corrupted data things, this should remove it without hassle and not mess up the homebrew. :)
Quality, didn't know this existed thanks

DessyDago
June 25th, 2006, 12:14
Quality, didn't know this existed thanks

It won't work on all but doom has been the only one that I use that it doesn't work for it.

SweetFA
June 25th, 2006, 12:52
It won't work on all but doom has been the only one that I use that it doesn't work for it.
DH0.41 either :(

Edited Doom manually
DOOM_~1%
and
DOOM _

DessyDago
June 25th, 2006, 17:49
DH0.41 either :(

Edited Doom manually
DOOM_~1%
and
DOOM _

hmm my dh0.41 works just fine with it

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 18:18
pretty cool

mr_nick666
June 25th, 2006, 20:03

seiPSP tool worked on my Doom to hide the corrupt icons :)

frmariam
June 26th, 2006, 00:54
Seems to be a 1.5 app only (don't torch me I realize this is a PC app)... At least it didn't seem to recognize my 1.0 eboots when I started the USB connection and run the app... But since I'm on 2.0 there is not much sense in this anyway.

What would be really great is somethimg in the order of PSPBrew on the PSP itself. So sweet... Download using the 2.0 browser (or Links in lower fw), extract using AT Unzip/Unrar plugin, move the files with FileAssistant (or Lua FileManager) and do the eboot management all without using a PC!

uudem
August 24th, 2006, 00:11
Great app
thx a lot
worked perfectly on my 1.5 psp
I ve been looking for somtn like this for the last couple of days

Feels great to b a 1.5er again

The_It
January 1st, 2007, 21:34
now none of my games work!
piece of crap.

The_It
January 1st, 2007, 21:44
got some of them to work, but I lost a few too.

October 28th, 2007, 07:19
i need this

Testament
October 28th, 2007, 15:57
Interesting...just yesterday I had wished there was an easier way to rearrange them, aside from removing them all and then re-insterting them.