View Full Version : Want to Newspost/Mod

wraggster
February 4th, 2006, 21:43
This is more for coders and regulars who we know are for the scene and show restraint etc, but we could do with a few more mods for our PSP Forums and even some newsposters if anyones interested (especially because im away for 2 weeks in Florida in June)

To all coders if any of you want to release your PSP Software either Post in our Submit news forum and ill upgrade you to PSP Coder and move you across or pm me and ill upgrade you so that you can post in the News Forum.

thats it :P

PSPdemon
February 4th, 2006, 22:31
awwww.......

by the way, what part of florida or you going to? not to be specific ( because of stalkers and all ) North or South? i live up in North Florida myself and all we have had in the past couple of days is cloudy weather and rain!!!

anyway... we will all miss you and have a safe trip to Florida!! :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Skye
February 4th, 2006, 22:54
I'm a regular here, I just don't post all the time. :P However I used to be an admin at Emufanatics.

I live in Central Florida myself.

DraconumPB
February 5th, 2006, 08:15
You should form a welcome party for wrag...

Welcome to the US wrag ;)

I'll consider it, though I don't have alot of time to spare... basically what I could probably do is post one or two news bits a week if I could still apply...

Skye
February 5th, 2006, 14:07
DCEmu meetup everybody. ;D

PSPdemon
February 5th, 2006, 16:13
that works for me!!!!

just if we knew what part of flordia he's comin to?

i would definatle give him somthing for his good work on managing this site :D

what do you think Skye? you wanna do a DCEmu meet up? i am all up for it!!!

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Skye
February 5th, 2006, 17:42
I'm all up for it if wraggy wanted to do it. :P But he might be over here for business or something.

Then again it would be totally weird but I'd still do it. :P

wraggster
February 5th, 2006, 18:09
yeah we (my family) are in orlando mostly for the theme parks:)

Hi Skye i do remember you from emufanatics :)

i make you all mods over the PSP forums, then if while your browsing see any rubbish it can be deleted or edited. any help is appreciated, i do try to keep an eye out but its hard work :)

Sony PSP
February 5th, 2006, 18:47
I wouldnt mind helping out, I have my own PSP site also....... www.pspzones.com

-Sony PSP

Skye
February 5th, 2006, 20:19
Ah, yes the Orlando theme parks. Lot's of stuff to do over there. Unfortunately after living here all these years, they kind of got played out. Must have went there too many times. =D

PSPdemon
February 5th, 2006, 23:03
Ah, yes the Orlando theme parks. Lot's of stuff to do over there. Unfortunately after living here all these years, they kind of got played out. Must have went there too many times. =D

Yes, so true.... i live in Jacksonville, and when i had my first trip to the Orlando theme parks it was fun.. but after the 20th trip it kinda just wore out.. so i just stopped going there... but if its your first time or maybe your 2nd its pretty fun!!:D

i hope you enjoy the trip though!!!:)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Sony PSP
February 5th, 2006, 23:19
I've never been to Florida.......How is it down there?
-Sony PSP

WilDThraxter
February 5th, 2006, 23:20
Ive been following the scene from about the begining and been a member of this site, which is undoubtably the best psp site on the web, for a long time. I dont post alot due to the fact that there are a huge amount of people that always beat me to it. This scene is been deminishing for a while now and it is taking coders like PSMonkey to give people a kick in the teeth and make them realise that we are a comunity which needs to give aswell as take. i have no knowlege of codeing but do know the scene very well. i would like to aid this scene in all ways i can so that it can grow and also gain the correct course again, away from all this RIPPING and LOADER crap which has single handedly ruined what could have been the greatest homebrew console of all time. It may look like im a newb from my number of posts but im online alot and have read almost every post ever on this site as to be able to atain a good up to date knowlege of everything that is happening. i hope you take my request seriously as i would realy like to help this comunity in all the ways i can.
WilDThraxter

Produkt
February 5th, 2006, 23:26
Wraggy you know I'm good for it :D

Skye
February 5th, 2006, 23:39
I've never been to Florida.......How is it down there?
-Sony PSP

It's just like anywhere else except alittle warmer (usually).

IndianCheese
February 6th, 2006, 23:12
I would like to mod. I just wrote my own program; a hello world program, of course. I also created a mod of the Lua game, Slammerball, and named it Sonic Ring Snatch. And I also started a sticky topic about how people aren't allowed to ask about ISOs. I am very experienced with every aspect of homebrew (except for C and C++ coding). Here is my Hello World.

IndianCheese
February 8th, 2006, 01:09
bump