PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 6th, 2009, 19:45
Halo Wars! Yes, after publicly proclaiming that I would play the Ensemble Studios developed strategy game at CES, I walked away from the Las Vegas Convention Center unsatisfied. Why? The lines were too long.

Now that I've got a review copy of the Xbox 360 game, I'll give it a spin in the comfort of my own home. I'll also squeeze in some Auditorium for an upcoming review, as well as an effort to finally finish Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, having my interest in the game renewed by my recent visit to Naughty Dog's studios. Woot!

What about you, there? What's cookin'?

http://kotaku.com/5148210/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

fpcreator2000
February 6th, 2009, 20:33
Trying to finish Star Ocean - First Departure (I picked up a week ago) so that I can move to Star Ocean Second Evolution, while trying to finish Afro Samurai ("cause I still gettin' busy with my nappy afro").

osgeld
February 6th, 2009, 20:57
i just got a used copy of psychonauts for xbox, so ill be playing that

goshogun1
February 6th, 2009, 21:33
Final Fantasy X-2. Played the hell out of it years ago, but doing a new game+ totally took the challenge out of it. Starting from scratch, and enjoying it more.

That, and Metroid Prime I. Never got around to playing more than 25%. Man, I missing out!

mike_jmg
February 6th, 2009, 22:17
I wanted to start Zelda OOT, but I haven't put myself to the task, maybe this weekend

Perhaps finishing Syphon Filter Dark mirror

apex05
February 6th, 2009, 22:37
Started playing Shenmue again a few weeks ago, on sunday i'm gonna veg in front of the telly and put a few more hours in, and eventually get around to Shenmue 2 which for some reason i never got round to playing

armyStrong
February 7th, 2009, 01:05
I'm also going to finish Uncharted this weekend. I got both it and Fallout 3 for Christmas; I completed Fallout last week, and tonight should be the night for Uncharted...probably start a game of Disgaea 3 next...or pick up Final Fantasy XII...javen't had a chance to play it on my ps3 yet.

VampDude
February 7th, 2009, 02:18
Either Resident Evil 4, or Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles if they arrive.

I bought both for £30 (a good deal) at GAME (http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Preowned/) the other day. :)

Veskgar
February 7th, 2009, 02:54
Halo 3

Resistance 2

Gears of War

Zelda: Twilight Princess

jrsmaster411
February 7th, 2009, 17:01
Valkyria Chronicles, DJ Max Fever, Killzone Liberation, RE5 Demo, Killzone 2 Demo, Killzone Liberation, ico (never got to play it but just found it used at gamestop for 20 USD) hoping to finish Liberation and Valkyria

jamotto
February 7th, 2009, 18:34
Army of Two and MotorStorm: Pacific rift

kjetil1991
February 10th, 2009, 18:08
maybe som farcry 2...

odanoroc
February 12th, 2009, 03:24
Finishing FF II (PSP)