PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Trooper Massacres Europe

wraggster
February 6th, 2009, 21:05
Later this month European Wii owners are getting some third-person shooter action in the form of Rogue Trooper: Quartz Zone Massacre. Based on a character from UK comic book 2000 AD, players control a genetically engineered badass.

"The tactical use of stealth as well as the all-out action fit perfectly with the Nintendo Wii interface, providing exciting and immersive gameplay," said Peter Rezon, managing director of publisher Reef Entertainment. "Rogue has a cult following from when he first appeared in 2000 AD and we have returned to the original storyline for the Wii version of the game to remind people how Rogue came about, but it is the strong characters and storyline which will have great appeal for gamers of all types. We believe this will become one of the very best shooter titles ever available on Nintendo Wii."

Rogue Trooper will be released in Europe on February 27. IGN is awaiting information on a North American release. The official website does appear to list the game for a Q1 release in the States.

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/951/951946p1.html

WhizzBang
February 6th, 2009, 22:05
I played the XBox version through to completion of this on my 360 and I really enjoyed it. A little known gem, this one.