PDA

View Full Version : Rare Teasing User-Generated Avatars For The 360

wraggster
February 7th, 2009, 10:50
The 360's avatars are, all copy-cat jokes aside, surprisingly endearing. Only problem is, some of the wardrobe and body options are a little...limited. That's something user-generated content could address. So, uh, will it?

According to the team behind the little guys, the answer is a resounding maybe. Rare's Dale Murchie says:

User-generated content is a huge area that would not have been done any justice if we had tried to cram it into the launch release of this project.

There may be features coming that open up the expressive potential of the Xbox community, but we're keeping quiet on that for now.

http://kotaku.com/5147825/rare-teasing-user+generated-avatars-for-the-360

WhizzBang
February 7th, 2009, 15:16
The 360's avatars are, all copy-cat jokes aside, surprisingly endearing.

I think they horrible and not in the slightest bit endearing.

nomi
February 9th, 2009, 00:32
I just believe the avatars are pretty useless.... in the wii you can actually play with the Mii ( If they are called that) in the 360, what the hell r u supposed to do with the avatar!?

Darksaviour69
February 9th, 2009, 12:07
I just believe the avatars are pretty useless.... in the wii you can actually play with the Mii ( If they are called that) in the 360, what the hell r u supposed to do with the avatar!?

Some games support avatars, like scene it I think, but there will bee more in the future.