PDA

View Full Version : PSPChrome 1.0

wraggster
February 8th, 2009, 10:11
Damiaantjuh (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=147232) has posted a new release of PSPChrome:

http://i44.tinypic.com/fcsm07.jpg

Finally, the release of PSPChrome 1.0

Changelog:
-Browsing with more tabs
-Load bookmarks from your PSP*
-Codes for the adresbar**
-Donating for NL/BE/UK
-Listening to music while browsing
-Mailing with your PSP***
-Credits page added
-PSPWoord integration
-Tools added

*The program loads your bookmarks from your default Sony PSP browser into PSPChrome! Isn't that great?

**You can type codes into the adressbar like:

Code:
newsAnd a 'marquee' under will come up, with the latest PSP Releases!
Check the 'tools' >> 'news & funcs' for more codes!

***You can now easy mail everyone you want withouth logging in, just with a form with a field 'E-mail address (to)'.

YOU DON'T NEED CFW FOR THIS!

-------------------------------

Installation:
Download the zip file, unzip it, and copy the files to your root directory. Go to the Sony PSP Browser on your PSP and type:

Code:
file:/pspchrome/index.html

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

guymelef
February 8th, 2009, 16:51
I don't think that I am doing this right.

I have the 'pspchrome' folder in my root directory as per the directions and I entered the local URL as per the directions, but none of the icons or backgrounds show up. then I press the first link to continue in english and the next page is in another language still with no images. I have only tried this on my friends wifi with the PSP registering a 96% connection status on a cable ISP. I will try again with a different router and network.

PSP 1001
5.00 m33-6

2 micro sd->1 MS pro duo=~14 gigs

jeegee
February 10th, 2009, 00:16
i just get "the content cannot be displayed" any ideas on where i'm going wrong? followed instructions. am using 5.00 m33-6 on a psp 2003
fixed initial problem, now i just get same as guymelef. no tab on tools icon, although news command does work

jeegee
February 19th, 2009, 11:51
Anyone got this fully working yet?