PDA

View Full Version : Tedzero browser V 2.5.0 (Browse any PC from your PSP)

wraggster
February 5th, 2006, 12:00
Tedzero (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=22567&page=1&pp=20) has updated his PC Browsing PSP Software to a new release, heres whats new:

adding mouse movement via the analog nub, as well as a few small changes and fixes.

Screenshot and download via comments

The_Ultimate_Eggman
February 5th, 2006, 14:28
Does it allow you to transfer files from your pc to the psp memory stick ??

Squidman
February 5th, 2006, 17:11
Can someone pls tell me where to put the files on the PSP; yes i've already unziped the .rar file.

Agret
February 6th, 2006, 07:41
Hey wraggster you must be new to the site, your not posting files right. This isn't cool. You have to upload them to the FTP and link to them, if you post it in comments you have to register on forums to download. Please learn how to post files to the site.

consoul
February 6th, 2006, 13:02
LMAO! You tell him buddy.Wraggster new to the site? BAHAHAHAhahah!

Handy app. Cheers.

jangosolo
February 6th, 2006, 14:31
Thats awesome - will it work with eboot loader 0.9 on 2.0?

Squidman
February 6th, 2006, 21:04
pls tell me ware to put teh files

mchaggis211
February 6th, 2006, 21:54
lol u put the tedzero folder on the root of the psp
and the psp folder on the root aswell

oh and it doenst work on 2.0 psps

urherenow
February 7th, 2006, 03:59
Hey wraggster you must be new to the site, your not posting files right. This isn't cool. You have to upload them to the FTP and link to them, if you post it in comments you have to register on forums to download. Please learn how to post files to the site.

LOL!!!!
You kill me :p

The 'DCEmu Webmaster' under his name and 12,277 didn't give you an efing clue?

Does your mom know you're on the internet?

Squidman
February 8th, 2006, 01:57
so, i put the 'copy contents to PC' folder in the root of mi memory stick, and do the same with the 'Tedzero' folder, then i put the two folders (containing the EBOOTS) in the 'Game' Folder....did i get this right?

BTW: i'm using a 2.0 PSP with Fanjitas loader.

sapo916
February 8th, 2006, 07:44
so, i put the 'copy contents to PC' folder in the root of mi memory stick, and do the same with the 'Tedzero' folder, then i put the two folders (containing the EBOOTS) in the 'Game' Folder....did i get this right? BTW: i'm using a 2.0 PSP with Fanjitas loader.What part of copy to PSP and copy to PC do you not understand? Open up the "Copy to PSP" folder and just drag and drop the contents of it onto the root of your memory stick, say yes to all overwrite messages. Now take out the "Copy to PC" Folder and run the server executable. Edit the cfg files freely.

Squidman
February 9th, 2006, 22:44
Thnx Sapo :D , srry i diddn't notice taht before, i'm just kinda slow......if there wus a ReadMe i wuldn't be askn'.....but thnx again :)

sapo916
February 10th, 2006, 01:24
Thnx Sapo :D , srry i diddn't notice taht before, i'm just kinda slow......if there wus a ReadMe i wuldn't be askn'.....but thnx again :)It's all good, everyone has questions and as long as you learned from it giving advice was no burden.

Squidman
February 10th, 2006, 01:55
just one mor thing plages me becaus of other things i hav goin i mi life,...:
Will it work on Fanjitas loader?

sroon
April 3rd, 2006, 20:40
Wraggster owns this site ya jackazz hahahaha!

shadowhawk22
April 4th, 2006, 02:15
lol... That was pretty funny... Wraggster, you da man. Thanks for this awesome program.

Cheers

exa
July 6th, 2006, 02:32
Does This App Work 4 2.7?

RemixUnlimited
July 6th, 2006, 16:32

^ That was a joke, to all of the idiots out there that took him seriously. (There seems to be many idiots in this forum)

li1988xyang
May 2nd, 2014, 03:10
aaacccasddcxzcasdsad

li1988xyang
May 2nd, 2014, 07:54
psp game

port12345
May 14th, 2014, 12:08
Heya wraggster you will need to always be a new comer to the site, your current definitely not setting data acceptable. It is not good. You have to write-up the particular criminals towards genuine FTP in addition to link for you to these folks, in case you write-up of which having reviews you need to enroll when community forums to get. You need to be able to write-up data pertaining to the web page.

port12345
May 21st, 2014, 07:28
Thanks Jangosolo