PDA

View Full Version : The Official DCEmu Football Discussion Thread

wraggster
February 9th, 2009, 17:26
im a big football fan and i know this is homebrew and gaming network but there must be more footie fans here at dcemu :)

i support the one time worlds best football club Nottingham Forest who sadly are in the chanpionnship, but annyway

Chelsea sacked Phil scolari, yep they are a few points behind man united but are the expectations too high, and whos gonnna want to go to such a volatile job ?

dejkirkby
February 9th, 2009, 23:09
I'm a Blackburn Rovers supporter, so maybe we'll be back at the City Ground next season :(

I think Abramovich has got bored of his toy now and we will soon see Chelsea back to the mid-table team they were before. As much as Peter Kenyon tried, he couldn't recreate the Man Utd brand at the Bridge.
I pity Scolari, but to be fair, Avram Grant should have never gotten the boot before him. Statistically, he was a more productive manager than Mourinho.

wraggster
February 9th, 2009, 23:19
yeah i think the chelsea days are over, aston villa look the next top 4 team, as for blackburn i reckon big sam will pull you out the crap you are in.

dejkirkby
February 10th, 2009, 09:24
We are quickly running out of games though, and have Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea to play, all away.

Darksaviour69
November 14th, 2009, 20:32
World cup Qualifying on tonight. Ireland are playing France, 2 legs the first in dublin (croke park 80,000). Winner gets into the world cup!

at the mo it 0-0, 30mins in. France have had most of the possession but Ireland have had a few good chances.

VampDude
November 14th, 2009, 21:19
World cup Qualifying on tonight. Ireland are playing France, 2 legs the first in dublin (croke park 80,000). Winner gets into the world cup!

at the mo it 0-0, 30mins in. France have had most of the possession but Ireland have had a few good chances.

It it was rugby, that would be an interesting match... But sadly, I don't like football.

Darksaviour69
November 14th, 2009, 21:23
It it was rugby, that would be an interesting match... But sadly, I don't like football.

I'm not a huge footballo fan, but the world cup is always interesting.

still 0-0, but both sides had good chances.

Ireland play the Aussies tomorrow in rugby

wraggster
November 14th, 2009, 21:43
the england match would have been more interesting had we had more first team players in it.

Darksaviour69
November 14th, 2009, 21:58
Ah balls! we lost 0-1. French got a lucky deflection.

Means we need to score in paris on Wednesday!

Darksaviour69
November 18th, 2009, 20:36
Last night for Qualifying on tonight. Ireland are playing france in paris, they needed a goal (since they lost 0-1 on sat)

30mins in and we have scored! 0-1 GAME ON!! ;)

wraggster
November 18th, 2009, 20:38
come on ireland :)

Darksaviour69
November 18th, 2009, 22:44
So France cheat there way to victory! A clear hand-ball sets up there equalizer (its was offside 2, but I wouldn't be as upset about that as it was very close)

And of all the people Thierry Henry (one the best football players of this gen) was the one that handballed!

wraggster
November 18th, 2009, 22:50
well what a cheating bastard

totally unfair

riya
December 24th, 2009, 04:50
I am football freak.