PDA

View Full Version : SEPlugins Time Machine

wraggster
February 12th, 2009, 00:36
News/release from Spiros (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=147299)

Hello Everyone,

This is my first homebrew release for the psp.
Basically, myself and a few people on the dark-alex.org forum's realised that after 5.00 M33 plugins were no longer compatible with older firmwares when running them through time machine because of the new format(the 0 or 1 at the end of the plugin entry in the .txt file) this minor difference caused the older firmwares to not recognize plugins. and i know most plugins work for 5.00 M33 except for the gta cheat device doesnt work on 5.00 M33 so some people who wish to use it and other plugins must run them through time machine.

My app, SEPlugins Time Machine is a very simple fix to this problem, basically, you run the app before using time machine and quickly copy your pre-5.00 M33 .txt plugin files to the seplugins folder and then run time machine and your plugins will be recognized in the recovery menu of the older firmware being ran through time machine. and then before exiting out of time machine and back into 5.00 M33 you can run the app again and copy back your 5.00 M33 .txt plugin files, or you can just enter the recovery menu of 5.00 M33 and let the recovery menu change the format back to the new one.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you find any bugs dont be shy to let me know. hope this helps.

Spiros.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments