PDA

View Full Version : BakonICE v2.0 Released

wraggster
February 12th, 2009, 00:53
news via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2009/02/11/bakonice-v20-released/)

Just received word from NoEffex: BakonICE v2.0 is out and ready for download. Have fun cheating Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 in plenty of the most morally wrong ways — one shot kills, infinite health, walk through walls, perfect target lock, crawl in water, edit your player’s speed, and the list goes on and on…

NoEffex notes one issue concerning the new VLF-enabled installer –

…the installer (more or less vlf) freezes with custom flash0 themes. I don’t have any screenshots because of the above reason, however about 20 minutes ago before I installed the theme I and quite a few other people tested it and confirmed it works. For the users who have flash0 themes, I included the plain prx (for old firmwares and 371, as old firmwares works on new firmwares, it’s just larger).

BakonICE v2.0 changes:

Added cheat parsing, uses userspace allocation.
Took out all other userspace allocation due to the fact that when it needs to stay in the ram, I can’t use it because the space is used, but when I only need it for about 5 seconds then scrap the buffer, I’m fine.
Updated license to GPL.
Reverted userspace allocation to old style as the new one was causing problems.
Added color scheme changes.
Installer now uses the vlf library.
Certain in-game-menu options were disabled, now re-enabled, was a mistake I had made while testing something.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments