PDA

View Full Version : To many links!!!

DSmanic!
February 12th, 2009, 03:00
I have a major gripe with this site - too many forum links. It takes a ridicious amount of scolling just to get to the thread which surely tests my patience. Why cant the links be on the bottom of page, even better have a box to click to select them to save web page space, other forums do it. Browsing is becoming a chore.

quzar
February 12th, 2009, 08:18
You should be able to collapse the sections you don't want. At least with 'old style' it's possible: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/index.php?styleid=1

DSmanic!
February 12th, 2009, 11:05
I should explain better im finding all these links too long to scroll on the ds opera browser. A couple of months ago these annoying links werent there.

quzar
February 12th, 2009, 13:14
Oh. We've recently made the site more mobile-friendly by removing images and other things that increase download size and required screen size. It seems maybe that you used to collapse forums but now are no longer able to with the new mobile layout, right?

I'll bring it up in staff.

DSmanic!
February 16th, 2009, 01:24
Oh. We've recently made the site more mobile-friendly by removing images and other things that increase download size and required screen size. It seems maybe that you used to collapse forums but now are no longer able to with the new mobile layout, right?

I'll bring it up in staff.

Thank-you. :)

DSmanic!
February 17th, 2009, 02:12
I dont want to be rude but i dont think no one will fix this.

quzar
February 17th, 2009, 02:48
It's not broken. It's a design choice. We've opted to go for low-bandwidth in lieu of style on mobile devices. Until we figure out something nicer looking, I suggest you see if you can change your useragent to something not mobile.