PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Pure Music Mixer available

wraggster
February 6th, 2006, 20:47
Our Pals over at PSP Vault (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article465.psp) posted this news:

<blockquote>AlphaCananogram wrote to tell me that the Music Mixer over at www.wipeoutpure.com is now available.

I've been playing around with the music mixer for a few minutes, and for the time being, all it seems to do is mix music. I guess I was expecting some kind of feature to export tracks to your Memory Stick so you could use them in Wipeout Pure, but it appears this isn't an option for the time being. Hopefully it will happen in the future? Wipeoutpure.com still has "Music Packages" listed as "Coming soon," so I'm hoping they come out with a way to export tracks from Music Mixer when these Music Packages are made available for download.

Either way, I'd just like to point out that it's been some 10 months since Wipeout Pure was released in the US. It's absolutely fantastic to see the team still introducing new content and features for the game. If every PSP game had so much aftermarket support, the world would be a far, far better place.</blockquote>

urchin
February 7th, 2006, 09:54
There are 3 music downloads available for the UK version. They must have been added recently - time to get downloading!