PDA

View Full Version : Couple Of Questions about Fuse and SDL Mame

russt2000
February 13th, 2009, 10:49
Hi,i`m relatively new to Wii emulation,though not PC emulation.

I`ve got both fuse and sdl mame running ok on the Wii via the homebrew channel,just a couple of things i need help with?

I remember reading the mame emu didn`t work with more than one controller, is this right?? i got one gamecube controller working fine but the other doesn`t seem to respond to anything.Can i set one up in any of the config menus??

Also in fuse,when i load up a rom either as a .tap or snapshot file it loads up ok but the fire button seems to be stuck down constantly,either in manic miner or jet set willy,he`s jumping non stop and i can`t turn it off !!! the d pad seems to be working,but this is really annoying as the game in unplayable!

Can anyone help me out here,i`m really enjoying reliving my youth through the wii and introducing the kids to the joys of proper gaming!!!

Many thanks in advance!!

moop
April 9th, 2009, 21:41
Just for information I've been seeing the exact same problem, albeit on another platform. I tried going back to the previous version of fuse/libspectrum but had the same problems with it. In the end I just compiled a different emulator instead (spectemu), which is working fine.