PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 13th, 2009, 23:02
I've got ten to twelve hours worth of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned ahead of me this weekend, as I ready the official Kotaku review for Rockstar Games' first downloadable episode.

But that's not all! I've got a copy of Auditorium that also needs reviewing, titles that have to be taken care of before this Senior Editor takes a brief vacation. During said vacation, I'll also be playing through Fire Emblem: Dragon Sword, which showed up in a pile of silver confetti, smelling of chocolate yesterday. No kiddin'.

What about yourself? Let's talk gaming plans in the comments!

http://kotaku.com/5153316/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

Shrygue
February 13th, 2009, 23:10
For me, it's more LittleBigPlanet, I'm hoping to finish a couple of levels I've made and publish them sometime. Also I'll be playing some more of Valkyrie Profile 2 and Devil May Cry 4.

goshogun1
February 14th, 2009, 03:21
Lost Odyssey end-game is going on forever! There are so many side-quests at the end that it feels like I am playing FFVI again. Best RPG I have played in a while IMO. Blue Dragon is waiting after that.
Also, Retro Game Challenge. Just reached the second game. So awesome!

jamotto
February 14th, 2009, 07:15
Army of Two and N2O: Nitrous Oxide

mike_jmg
February 14th, 2009, 07:17
Djmax Fever

Baboon
February 14th, 2009, 13:45
Well I thought I'd get some practice in on sf2 hd remix before SFIV's release next week. :) ...plus R-type Dimensions and maybe some left4dead! :)

...although game playing is on hold till tomorrow due to valentines day. lol

devdj
February 14th, 2009, 15:40
i'll be playing some left4dead online and Rise of the Argonauts

Sketchy
February 15th, 2009, 01:32
Well I'll be finishing up FEAR 2, story mode done but want to get the lil extra bits etc, some Destroy All Humans, and perhaps some Rogue Ops on the PS2. :D

Iceman^2
February 15th, 2009, 04:01
I'll be going back to my Dreamcast to play some Tokyo Extreme Racer

MicroNut
February 16th, 2009, 00:49
Titan Quest IM

DrBlue
February 17th, 2009, 20:26
I'll hopefully, finally, work my way around to playing Silent Hill: Homecoming.