PDA

View Full Version : ArtilleryShell v0.6

wraggster
February 7th, 2006, 06:46
Blue2K has released a new version of his Module Based Shell for the PSP and not only that he has a new website for it too, heres the "press release" from him:

<blockquote>With the release of the website a new build of Artillery is available, the 0.06 version. For Artillery this marks the end of a specific range of builds. It will be the last 0.0x version, meaning it has gone beta. The 0.06 also marks the end of the C era for Artillery, I've been working hard to convert the whole shell to C++. Every piece of code was rewritten and checked, making the shell more stable for you, and easier to work with for me. The 0.06 version features everything I've been working on to the point I've stopped working in C. It's new features are:

Homebrew loading
Extensions loading
Full skinning support (windows, icons, etc)
Font support (skinnable too)
Much more...
Another new service provided with the website is Artillery: Live Fire!. This is a service for anyone interested in checking out the latest of Artillery shell. From now on you can download a build updated almost every day. It will contain the latest features, options and graphics. It is basically a version I'm working with on that particular moment. Be warned though, as it is a development build it can contain bugs or might not even work at all. But hey, bleeding edge comes at a price.</blockquote>

Download the original flavour below via the comments and also check out the website here --> http://www.artillery-shell.com/

kiore
February 7th, 2006, 08:38
Runs on my 2.00 > 1.50

It would be nice if you could slow the cursor down around icons ,buttons and so forth

MikeDX
February 7th, 2006, 10:07
Somebody broke the news layout.

miemt11
February 7th, 2006, 10:59
Nice Shelllllllllll

DraconumPB
February 7th, 2006, 16:59
Runs on my 2.00 > 1.50

It would be nice if you could slow the cursor down around icons ,buttons and so forth

are you saying it runs on your 2.00 or that you had to downgrade it first?

argh, I want to use some of these friggen shells!! but no, I've got GTA and DJ Max... 2.00 required. =(

I play both of them alot so I don't really wanna downgrade..

kiore
February 8th, 2006, 05:07
2.00 > downgraded 1.50
But I,m sure I tried an ealier version of this shell with 2.00 using boot loader 0.9

give it a wack...........

Illegal Machine
February 8th, 2006, 06:16
Im having a really hard time registering on your site...

and suggestions?

despoteuodia
July 31st, 2006, 18:29

argh, I want to use some of these friggen shells!! but no, I've got GTA and DJ Max... 2.00 required. =(

downgrade and use dev hook

ACID
July 31st, 2006, 18:33

You do know DEVHOOK lets you play thoes games right:rolleyes: