PDA

View Full Version : Hudson Wants To Know Which Virtual Console Games You Want

wraggster
February 14th, 2009, 15:56
A few e-mails got sent over to us (thanks everyone!!) about Hudson dropping Virtual Console support in North America to focus on WiiWare. Don’t worry they aren’t giving up on releasing classics! We asked Mike Pepe, Director of Marketing, about the rumor. Here’s what he had to say:

“Although WiiWare has been very successful for Hudson we have every intention to continue supporting Virtual Console. We are very pleased with the service and are happy to make available products that have been fan favorites in the past. Creating new games on WiiWare and releasing past ones on VC are two separate initiatives that we intend to support.”

Pepe also asked which Hudson games we would like to see on the Virtual Console and offered to pass over the favorites to the development teams in Japan. Post suggestions in the comments! We’re going to compile a list and send it to Hudson next week.

I guess I’ll start with Faxanadu, but that’s probably a licensing pipe dream so I’ll go with the unreleased Adventure Island 4.

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/02/13/hudson-wants-to-know-which-virtual-console-games-you-want-here/

that1guywiththeface
February 14th, 2009, 23:38
Light-gun games!!! On-rails shooters FTW!!!