PDA

View Full Version : PMPMOD_1_02_M4g3 Plus Edition

miemt11
February 7th, 2006, 13:45
PMPMOD_1_02_M4g3 Plus Edition by miemt11

what plus in this version:

1: now you can delete any pmp file within the PMPMOD player (I always want this feature)
Select button will be the delete function
2: automatic refresh your file list when any pmp video delete

BTW, this is my second PSP project for the day.... :o
Enjoy

I need to sleep now...................
Update: Oh, forget to inlcude the license.txt

wraggster
February 7th, 2006, 16:08
Thanks for the awesome work :)

Mustang
February 7th, 2006, 16:17
Looks like a lovely bit of software : just working on converting a couple of movies to see what it's like just now

Thanks !

Raphael
February 7th, 2006, 19:45
You could at least have inserted the license given with the original sources and if you are familiar with the GPL you should also know that if you change any GPL source program and provide it as new binary, you have to provide the full sources also, as stated in paragraph 3 of the GPL.

Actually, I find it kind of rude to simply throw in a one-line file delete function (which is nice, no word about that), add your name to the list of contributors and throw out a compiled binary without any license information or sources whatsoever. This way you simply dishonest the hard part of the work that jonny put into this program to get it running and make it better, and JiniCho for his first porting work of ffmpeg. You didn't even mention the original creator(s) of the program here. Well, at least you kept the readme.txt in the release...

So please try to fullfill the requirements given in the license you get with the sources provided by the authors.

Greets,
Raphael (one of the small contributors to the project)

miemt11
February 7th, 2006, 23:32
You could at least have inserted the license given with the original sources and if you are familiar with the GPL you should also know that if you change any GPL source program and provide it as new binary, you have to provide the full sources also, as stated in paragraph 3 of the GPL.

Actually, I find it kind of rude to simply throw in a one-line file delete function (which is nice, no word about that), add your name to the list of contributors and throw out a compiled binary without any license information or sources whatsoever. This way you simply dishonest the hard part of the work that jonny put into this program to get it running and make it better, and JiniCho for his first porting work of ffmpeg. You didn't even mention the original creator(s) of the program here. Well, at least you kept the readme.txt in the release...

So please try to fullfill the requirements given in the license you get with the sources provided by the authors.

Greets,
Raphael (one of the small contributors to the project)

you right, i simple forget ohm Hmmmmmmm :o :o

Illegal Machine
February 8th, 2006, 04:20
Hey.

I really love this app and I'd love to keep it on my main card, but I don't have the room. as it is now, i just keep it on the spare, because that one has WAY more free space on it, and can actually fit an entire movie.

So heres my question/dilemma.

Id like to use that new artillery shell for that card, and Id like to keep it so that THIS app fits into the artillery shell.

the thing is, that artillery requires that you put your eboot folders into a different folder, one on the root, as opposed to the regular game directory.

so I put this in there, and it ran the program, loaded up the title selector screen, and wouldnt play the PMP on the list.

so I figure it has something to do with the file structure, and this app wont work properly in this configuration, so I was wondering...

is there a way that you could please code up a quick release that would work with the artillery shell? MANY thanks in advance if you can.

T-2000
February 26th, 2006, 11:39
ive been using pmp mod and everything seems ok until i do a full dvd encode, i get pmp mod showing this error " pmp lib audio header not correct " os something like tht, but if i do the dvd in 2 parts each part works ok.. n e 1 know why ? thx

T-2000
February 28th, 2006, 00:11
The way i encode is use dvd decryter to save the file onto the Hard drive in one vob file (movie only) then use simple to convert to PMP, excelant quality.. just tht the increasing the audio doesnt have an effect on the created large Vob, but im sure it does on standard size Vob.. The best way would be to let "simple" encode full DVD's.. Saying tht winmenc PMP Converter acts in the same way when it comes to louder audio..

T-2000
February 28th, 2006, 10:00
Oh yeh and maybe u could make it so when u delete a file it delets the "position" save to..thx..

LAMPRO
May 8th, 2006, 18:59
Will this play AVI's or do I need to convert them to PMP first with simple... Where do I put the file? Could you give a little tut ?