PDA

View Full Version : Retro Game Challenge

wraggster
February 16th, 2009, 21:34
Newly released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/8f/pa.151698.1.jpg

features
Take on timeless 8-bit gameplay: classic space shooters, breakneck racing, ninja action and even epic RPG play
Experience a variety of fast-paced retro challenges, then unlock the complete games to enjoy in free play
Seek help from in-game magazines, filled with cheat codes to warp you to later levels, receive unlimited continues, and even become invincible!
Experience the 80’s with entertaining in-game articles on retro gaming history and culture. A winner is you!

description
Defeat the retro game challenges, or be trapped in the 80’s forever!

The evil Game Master Arino has thrown you back in time – your only chance is to beat him at every classic gaming challenge he throws at you.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-84-j-70-391u.html

zauberer
February 17th, 2009, 08:10
This game is awesome. A really good tribute to 8-bit era.

A must get to all nostalgic people that wanted to be surprised like they were at 80´s.

paul3100
February 17th, 2009, 08:37
I also like or liked this the first day or so i played it, problem for me is that i like racing/shooting and puzzle but hate RPG!

So you play 4 games which tbh are fun then hit the RGP game (bummer) i hate most of these games and can't play them all that well so retro game challenge is over for me at that point!

Saying that the first 4/5 games are quite good clones of 80's games and once unlocked are fully playable games in there own right :-)

paul

Penguinator
February 17th, 2009, 09:13
Great game.
I lol'd for all the manuals, blowing in the cartridges and the cool intro!
I seriously recommend this for all the retro fans!

Jayenkai
February 17th, 2009, 16:22
I kinda had that ADD feeling whilst playing this.

You know the one.

"FFS, OK, Get to the game!!!! GAME GAME GAME!!"

Not bad once you get going, but.. Come on! Just let me play!!

goshogun1
February 17th, 2009, 23:04
One of the greatest games ever made. Buy it, and ensure that the sequel comes out.

Oh, and the RPG is what I am actually most excited about.

israelg
February 18th, 2009, 08:21
How do I unlock the ALL games ??

sav file ???

Thanks

I.G