PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball: The Movie: The Game: The Trailer

wraggster
February 17th, 2009, 23:13
IF you thought the screenshots of the PSP video game based on the live-action catastrophe Dragonball Evolution were bad, wait until you see the game in motion.

Now to be completely fair, Namco Bandai didn't have a whole lot to work with when tasked with coming up with a video game based on the live-action adaptation of the popular Dragonball manga and anime, so they did the best that they could, I'm sure. The result seems to be a game that takes the "realistic" characters from the movie and puts them in places only cel-shaded anime models should go.

Trailer Here --> http://kotaku.com/5154940/dragonball-the-movie-the-game-the-trailer

osgeld
February 18th, 2009, 00:27
ugh

(and it still looks like virtua fighter)

darkriku2000
February 18th, 2009, 04:47
I quite honestly think it looks nice, but I guess everybody has there own opinion. I'm just glad that this has low expectations since if it does happen to be REALLY good then it will blow people away (basically the opposite of over-hype like with Halo 3)

I think that most people just don't like it because it carries the name "Dragon Ball" so I'll provide you with a remedy

From now on this will be called "Pastrami: Evolution" I personally think it takes lunch meat to a whole new level

Gene
February 19th, 2009, 01:53
Besides the "live action" characters this looks fairly playable.

xg917
February 21st, 2009, 00:11
hmmm... doesnt look that bad when u watch the game play. makes me want to give it a try.
at first when i saw the pictures, i was like: they ****ed up lol
lets see if the movie is good.......