PDA

View Full Version : Idolm@ster SP

wraggster
February 18th, 2009, 23:36
Newly released today

http://image.play-asia.com/gallery/140/GA.00134.0248.jpg

As an idol producer, you have the power to change an ordinary girl to a nation wide idol. Widely popular in the arcades and on Xbox360, the game is now available on PSP.

Take your idol fledgeling with you wherever you go to show her off and do promotions. As a newbie producer, you have to pick a girl, see her character and design a career path for her.

Take her to lessons and to competitions as well as auditions for more public exposure. You sole aim in this game is to mould an ordinary girl into a star.

Push her idol rank up and see special events, the closer the two of you are, the more successful a producer you are. So be sure to get to know the girls properly before taking them to important auditions.

Besides impressing fans, you have to take care of rivals. Another production company has brought up a set of cute idols and it's up to you to see the true potential in your girls and let them outshine all other competitors in public events.

Perfect Sun features: Kikuchi Makoto, Takatsuki Yayoi and Amami Haruka
Missing Moon features: Kisaragi Chihaya, Miura Azusa and Akitsuki Ritsuko
Wandering Star features: Hagiwara Yukiho, Minase Iori and Futami Ami & Mami
The game is available at:

Sony PSP™
Idolm@ster SP: Missing Moon ASIA US$ 48.90
Idolm@ster SP: Missing Moon JPN US$ 54.90
Idolm@ster SP: Perfect Sun ASIA US$ 48.90
Idolm@ster SP: Perfect Sun JPN US$ 54.90
Idolm@ster SP: Wandering Star ASIA US$ 48.90
Idolm@ster SP: Wandering Star JPN US$ 54.90

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bn-74-1yj-84-n.html

osgeld
February 19th, 2009, 00:25
little creepy

Ryupowerup
February 19th, 2009, 03:37
you CANT play in a ANY CFW, for now
OFW 5.05 is in the UMD
and you need the FW to it play

osgeld
February 19th, 2009, 04:53
i doubt anyone that is not totally sex deprived would even bother

its a game where you mold your sound impressionable girl into an object for the 100% entertainment / profit of their slave master

its sexiest., its wrong and its a total shame on the entire video game community , it might as well been called PRETEEN SLAVE WHORE

royvedas
February 19th, 2009, 06:46
I like the evil Pokémon-inspired thing - the game is divided into three purchases. It could probably easily have fitted on one UMD.

NDR008
February 19th, 2009, 11:36
Well, I got a life in the sense I got a job, got a car a thinker with (actually 2) and a girlfriend, but yet I would still be interested in this game.

The sex/sexuality culture in Japan together with almost anything Japanese is very different to the Western view, and cannot be slated so easily and ignorantly.

I might think this way cause I work for a big Japanese manufacturer...

darkriku2000
February 19th, 2009, 20:09
you CANT play in a ANY CFW, for now
OFW 5.05 is in the UMD
and you need the FW to it play

Not entirely true, I know that with the dynasty warriors multi raid demo that came out recently, you could only play it on 5.03 firmware, but somebody modified the eboot (It was one of those eboot demos that you put in the games folder) so that it could run on cfw, I imagine something similar happening for this

oh, and yeah I'm hoping for an english version (whether through a mod or official release) of this as well, I like these simulation type games