PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 20th, 2009, 21:03
Oh, my God! February is insane! Not only do I have to try to finish Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for an upcoming review, but try to play through 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

That doesn't even include my personal interest in playing Street Fighter IV and Noby Noby Boy, both of which hit this week. Things don't slow down next week either, as copies of Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and The House of the Dead: Overkill are expected to find a home at Kotaku Towers West.

Of course, it doesn't stop there, but lists are boring and no one sympathizes with someone who gets games shipped to them direct from publishers. Enough about my problems of game overindulgence... what are you playing this weekend? Hit us where it hurts — in the comments!

http://kotaku.com/5157359/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

goshogun1
February 21st, 2009, 00:14
More Retro Game Challenge.
Also plodding through Dragon Quest II Super Famicom remake. Some of the quests are really difficult. I feel bad going to gamefaqs, but sometimes I have to.

radi777
February 21st, 2009, 01:28
fear 2 - ps3

brandonheat8
February 21st, 2009, 05:32
street fighter 4 Ps3, im actually going to compete in a street fighter 4 tournament, where the grand prize is a gold colored ryu/ken headband that says "street fighter 4" on it. I hope i win, it starts tomorrow! im training my a$$ off. wish me luck.

quicksilver02
February 21st, 2009, 07:51
WoW, because ive paid for the subscription and if i wont play it, my subscription will be put to waste :-s

mike_jmg
February 21st, 2009, 16:41
trying to finish Prinny can I really be the Hero?, game is hard as hell, I'm at the last stage like with the jap one, only this time I understand the story, I wasn't missing much really.

Hope I can make it this time

I'm also doing a run of Zelda OOT, it still amazes me, and I noticed I forgot a lot of stuff

Sketchy
February 22nd, 2009, 01:22
I'm finishing off my second playthrough of fear 2, may go back to lost via domus as I forgot some of the flashbacks, If theres time some waw online.

brandonheat8
February 22nd, 2009, 02:07
i won i won!, i got the headband! woo!

VampDude
February 22nd, 2009, 02:45
SNK v.s CAPCOM: SVC CHAOS.

I bought the game in 2005, and haven't really given it the time of day compared to Marvel v.s. Capcom which I played both on the Dreamcast until could do no more.