PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days

wraggster
February 20th, 2009, 21:22
NIS America told us they wouldn’t disappoint when it came to releasing Disgaea 2 Portable domestically. We’ll get to know the PSP game better under the name Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days when it comes out here.

The news isn’t 100% official yet, but since the ESRB leaked the name and since Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories already came out on the PlayStation 2 all signs are pointing to a North American release in the near future.

While this is a port Nippon Ichi added a number of features to Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days. Let’s take a look at them.

A brand new story line starring Axel, the Dark Hero, and his friends like the director.

More Here --> http://www.siliconera.com/2009/02/20/introducing-disgaea-2-dark-hero-days/

b8a
February 21st, 2009, 09:59
brand new story line starring Axel, the Dark Hero
Is this for real? A new story line for the PSP, starring "Axel the Dark Hero"? I've never played the PS2 version, but this almost sounds like NIS might be paying tongue-in-cheek homage to Dark Alex?

Bwa-ha-ha!
Even if it's not intentional, it's a hi-larious coincidence!

mike_jmg
February 21st, 2009, 16:32
Hope it will be the original game plus the brand new story starring Axel. Like with Disgaea AOD, cause I haven't finished Disgaea 2 but I would like to on PSP