PDA

View Full Version : DGen Related query

subzero
February 8th, 2006, 21:29
Hello, just wondering, does dgen have sound emulated yet? Great emulator but unless my settings are wrong im getting no sound. Using Dgen 1.20

Kaiser
February 8th, 2006, 23:35
Um... yah the sound has been workng since the first version if I'm correct. Works fine for me.

slaphappygamer
February 9th, 2006, 04:23
i use dgen v1.30 the sound is completely emulated and the speed is fantastic. try it out.

subzero
February 9th, 2006, 09:22
hmmmm odd how i get no sound-cant get dgen 1.30 to work with the gtaloader

Bliz
February 9th, 2006, 12:14
Same here, no sound when used through the GTA Eloader :(

Hopefully it'll get patched up because otherwise DGEN is a great emulator!

x-zero
February 9th, 2006, 12:56
i try Dgen v.070 it loads up but when i try to load a rom it dosnt shows on the ROM list.mi using the gta eloader can you help me.

x-zero
February 15th, 2006, 00:54
Kaiser can you help me how to get sound effect on DGEN V.70. please!!

.:PSP1.0:.
February 15th, 2006, 09:13
Man i've done a bit of research on your problem and found out even in its early stages meaning even when v7.0 was first released for the v1.5 PSP in most cases there were people reporting that they had no sound so you might have to wait till a more current compaitable Dgen emulator or even when one that has sound working is compaitable with the GTA loader.. I hope this helps you..

x-zero
February 15th, 2006, 13:32
yo thanks alot psp1.0 now i know i dont have to go nuts looking for patchs.

x-zero
February 15th, 2006, 14:17
can some one tell me how to get Snes9x for PSP Ver.0.02 running i try it and noting happened. quote fund suspicious hard pacth at 0897fc1b what is that. oh yah one more thin ROM.SMC is and Empty FILE!!!

x-zero
February 15th, 2006, 17:06
saga genesis is my favorit emulators i hope Syn-Z the DGEN developer can come up with and update for DGEN V0.70 or comes up with a patch. The emulator its self is great but with out sound effect what good it makes it.

February 17th, 2006, 08:10
yo thanks alot psp1.0 now i know i dont have to go nuts looking for patchs.

No probs man.. anytime :) With your SNES question install the SNES emulator in the GAMES folder of your memory stick just like DGEN (you've probley done this but just wanna cover all bases) install the SNES roms the same way as well make sure all your SNES roms are in zipped form as the emulator may not identfy un-ziped ones plus it'll save a bit of room on your memory stick too ;) boot it up the usual way you would using the GTA Eloader if you still don't get it running try here.. http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=18330
Man i hope this helps you.. I wanna see ya use your PSP to its full potential lol

saga genesis is my favorit emulators i hope Syn-Z the DGEN developer can come up with and update for DGEN V0.70 or comes up with a patch. The emulator its self is great but with out sound effect what good it makes it.

And with this... The answer is simple the creator of DGEN v7.0 emulator might patch or update it but hows this for easy..? Only cos the GTA Eloader is in a BETA form at the moment and only runs a handful of homebrew.. Fanjita (the creator of Eloader) only and probley is anyway but all he has to do is just update the Eloader itself after he works out all the bugs and so forth which does'nt let you run more current versions of DGEN, SNES(which both run close to 100% sound and gameplay) and so forth so hang in there man.. HELP IS ON ITS WAY.. fingers crossed and heaps of help from the legend himself FANJITA! ;)

x-zero
February 17th, 2006, 18:39
PSP1.0 yo man you ROCK!! everything you told me is one hundred percent correct thank you for responeding to my questions. you are the Fast and the Furious.

February 19th, 2006, 00:03
PSP1.0 yo man you ROCK!! everything you told me is one hundred percent correct thank you for responeding to my questions. you are the Fast and the Furious.

Thats ok x-zero i've learnt alot to do with the PSP just by being on this site so always willing to help where i can with fellow PSP owners who share the same passion.. :)