PDA

View Full Version : Daytona USA 2 - Battle on the Edge / Power Edition ADX Files

M Dash
February 9th, 2006, 00:42
Hi!
I just ripped the songs from the Daytona USA 2 ROM from Model 3, and I've converted them to ADX with loop, and they are perfect!

Anyways: for anyone that wants the ADX files to insert in some game, i'm open to give away those ADX files.

I've already modded Daytona USA 2001, and replaced the original ADX files with the ones from Daytona USA 2, and replaced the games voices with my own ones... Still: I've inserted the original soundtrack in the game, converted to ADX, and only 1 ADX file had loop... So i think these ones are better, and besides are ripped directly from the ROM.
I'm thinking about moding another racing game, replacing those original from the game with these ADX files, and also thinking about moding some fighting game (maybe a KoF one), replacing the original ADX files with the musics from koF 2003, in ADX with loop.

And THIS POST is a great way to celebrate my 100 POST!! LOL

Anyone wants these ADX files? ;)
I wont post the link here... Because in a way, this is WAREZ... So I will only give the ADX files OUT of the forum. Still... You can post your comments! :D