PDA

View Full Version : Sony scouting a tester for unreleased new product?

wraggster
February 21st, 2009, 20:16
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2009/02/hot-psp-render.jpg

While the rumors of a PSP2 and PSP Phone have calmed down of late, they're never truly dead. According to a fluent Japanese speaker translating a Sony Japan job listing for GameSpot, the company is on the hunt for an "evaluator / assessor for a new game machine." More specifically, that elusive machine is said to be a "part of the PlayStation or PSP series and their peripherals." The listing goes on to state that the lucky winner will "be part of an advisory staff that will play PlayStation series software on this new machine and check its functionality," and they'll also be able to "test game machines not yet released or new functionality of PS3 peripherals before they are released." From there, it's up to your imagination to determine what exactly this could be alluding to, but we're setting our expectations remarkably low as to not be disappointed.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/21/sony-scouting-a-tester-for-unreleased-new-product/

jarshale
February 21st, 2009, 20:52
I really wish people would stop posting that concept picture. Reminds me of how much sony could have done. altho it looks kinda uncomfortable

SmashinGit
February 22nd, 2009, 06:56
It looks so sexy, i'm in love :D

Nokiaman
February 22nd, 2009, 07:56
I don't like it.Too much conceptish and It looks too much big

shibby420182
February 22nd, 2009, 14:03
why does everyone think its a new system? I don't think sony is ready to update the psp due to the lack of support even from those who own it, and the ps3 is only a couple of years old. I am guessing it is ps2 software emulation for both the ps3 and psp so that those with out a BC system will now have it.

Buddy4point0
February 23rd, 2009, 00:03
I am guessing it is ps2 software emulation for both the ps3 and psp
not a chance...

Personally, I think it's probably a PSP 4000.
A PSP2 would be cool, but I don't think that it's happening yet.

It looks so sexy, i'm in love :D

I don't like it.Too much conceptish and It looks too much big

That's not really what it is guys.
It's just a fan-made concept mock-up.

zxxxy18
February 23rd, 2009, 19:37
Pic is cool but from that pic i can say if psp will be like that it will be like "omg! its fallen from a 10 cm on a sofa! is the screen OK????!!" =D. And will it suport new memorysticks (those with 2tb =D)? and will it load old psp's games and homebrew???!!

Shrygue
February 23rd, 2009, 21:53
I've seen it a few times before but still that concept image is ace. It'd be great if Sony actually did make that as the PSP 2. Okay sure it might look to be a bit uncomfortable to use for some but at least It'd have two analoge sticks (which should have been on the PSP from the start)and a nice big sliding screen, along with Bluetooth maybe. Just move the left and right shoulder buttons around the back some and then it'll be real good.