PDA

View Full Version : Glubies Planet DS v1.2 Alpha

wraggster
February 22nd, 2009, 19:42
News via Nintendomax (http://www.nintendomax.com/index.php?topic_id=9611&format=news)

yagero and 3 friends have just accomplished a new version of their game / 3D action "Glube Planet DS. This new version includes 2 versions, 1 with functional backup for linkers 1 and version that runs on the emulator no $ gba. The game is also available in English and now contains 1 additional level.

Quote:
The complete changelog:
21/02/2009 - Alpha 1.2
- Added a version for emulator, supporting implementation with no $ gba
- Added selection menu language
- Added English translation of the game
- Added auto-detect the language of the console
- Added auto-detection of profile name
- Added button "select" to restart the level without going through the menu
- Added level 11
- Fixed bug in the backup
- Fixed bug with icons steerable objects on the mini map
- Updated the properties of "Jumper" Jumping height 1 unit and 1 unit in length
- Update of levels 8, 9 and 10 to bond with the new properties of the "Jumper"
- Updated level 8 to make it easier

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

williew705
February 23rd, 2009, 00:08
I cant get passed the "chose a file" screen. It will not let me select anything, it just freezes. I am using an R4, which I know is not the best card out there. I DLDI patched it as well. This looks neat, and I would like to play it.

Lastron
February 23rd, 2009, 17:19
I cant get passed the "chose a file" screen. It will not let me select anything, it just freezes. I am using an R4, which I know is not the best card out there. I DLDI patched it as well. This looks neat, and I would like to play it.

I always thought R4's had a pretty good rep :confused:

Well anyway:D Great game! im stuck at level 9. 'the waters rising' T_T

yagero
February 24th, 2009, 16:53
Glubies Planet works very well with a Supercard DS One.
With an R4, the stylus doesn't work, I don't know why... But it works if you use YS Menu with your R4 !!

williew705
February 25th, 2009, 07:06
Glubies Planet works very well with a Supercard DS One.
With an R4, the stylus doesn't work, I don't know why... But it works if you use YS Menu with your R4 !!

I never could get anything with it on my R4. The audio was even disabled. I dusted off the old "Max Media Dock" however, and it works fine on that. This is some of the most impressive homebrew I have seen.

yagero
February 25th, 2009, 07:49
Thanks !
I didn't know the "Max Media Dock". Is it an old NDS linker ?
I'm glad it works on your NDS. Have fun !

williew705
February 25th, 2009, 15:34
Thanks !
I didn't know the "Max Media Dock". Is it an old NDS linker ?
I'm glad it works on your NDS. Have fun !

The "Max Media Dock" was one of the reasons I bought the nds two years ago. It was sold in regular department stores (I bought mine at Wal-Mart). It was promoted as being a device that you could use to watch video and play mp3s on your DS. It was soon taken off of store shelves when it was discovered that you could play some commercial roms with a patching method. It's not considered to be one of the better linker devices out there, but it always seems to do OK with most homebrew.