PDA

View Full Version : NeoGeo CDZ Emulator for PSP v0.1 RC3 (Bugfix) Released

wraggster
February 9th, 2006, 19:28
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released a new bugfix update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/img/icon0.png

Heres whats new: (thanks to JeffChen for the translation :D)

Bug of CZ80 has been partially fixed. An issue of several games has been fixed (Art of Fighting 2 Opening Demo and etc.) Got rid of useless processing, and made SSG sound effects play much better.
*The sound of Power Spike 2 and Dunk Dream still can’t be played. Something should be wrong. Will fix until the weekend.
(RC3 Bugfix)
Sprite drawing malfunctions when palette is changed. A part of the processing was restored back to old method (emulation speed can suffer from a bit drop when palette is changing gradually).

Download via comments

Illegal Machine
February 9th, 2006, 23:39
THIS is a good emulator, its still not playing every single game out there at 100% (like metal slug 2) however it looks fantastic and loads pretty goddamn well.

everyone should be looking at this and posting bugs/ which games work and whatnot instead of jerking off to those TYL people who are all about themselves.

THIS guy wrote the original emulator for windows if no one noticed.

the GUI is AWESOME and the fact that it saves individual game key configs is a total PLUS+! I think He's still working on it, so I'm quite certain based on this release that when it's completed it will be off the hook.

benn
February 10th, 2006, 16:07
why are there several NeoCd emus but no Neo cart emus? what do i not understand?
i love metal slug but it only goes to MS2 on CD but MS5 on cart.

yoyofr
February 10th, 2006, 16:28
everyone should be looking at this and posting bugs/ which games work and whatnot instead of jerking off to those TYL people who are all about themselves.
Illegal Machine, I don't get it, can't you stop moaning ?

btw, it's nice to have another neogeocd emulator, it will help to keep motivation!
regarding aes emulation, I talked with zelurker and maybe aes will come later (from him or from me, or perhaps even NJ!...) or perhaps not if we get fed up of people like I... M.... :p
hopefully there's still lots of nice homebrew's users and supporters with constructive criticism

benn
February 10th, 2006, 16:44
dude it would be awesome to get aes emu... i presume that means the cart systems :P
keep up the good work all you programmers. the homebrew is awesome :D

The_Ultimate_Eggman
February 11th, 2006, 00:31
Does anyone know if anybody is working on a AES or MVS emulator??