PDA

View Full Version : Sony announces Lilac PSP, Hannah Montana and Assassin's Creed entertainment packs

wraggster
February 24th, 2009, 23:01
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/02/lilac224092.jpg

Tired of PSP colors yet? Sony doesn't think you are -- and it also thinks you're a lady, because it's squarely targeting the new Lilac PSP at girl gamers. Tween girls, to be specific: the Lilac will debut as part of a $199 Hannah Montana Entertainment Pack that features young Miley's PSP game, a UMD with a few HM episodes, a 2GB memory stick, and some fun stickers. What do the less overstimulated among us get? An Assassin's Creed Entertainment Pack that'll launch with Altair's PSP debut later this year and "other content that will announced later." Awesome, thanks for loving us too, Sony.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/24/sony-announces-lilac-psp-hannah-montana-and-assassins-creed-en/

discombobulated
February 24th, 2009, 23:25
Awesome! Can't wait for the Hannah Montana PSP. I've read about it a few weeks back and I'm still excited. Finally something else besides the normal, boring colors.

animekid4
February 24th, 2009, 23:36
Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

Shrygue
February 24th, 2009, 23:50
That colour for the PSP 3000 series model looks good, just sell it alone like the others and I'd get one.

osgeld
February 25th, 2009, 00:53
it looks good (i wouldnt own it, but) i also think were starting to hit an era where there are more colors of psp's than games worth playing on it

dangee
February 25th, 2009, 02:26
nonU imho.

lilac is just sooo 08

PoorKingz
February 25th, 2009, 02:30
Hannah montana has even taken over the PSP... When will it end :(?

discombobulated
February 25th, 2009, 02:31
Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

Of course. It's rather silly to want a PSP that's a new and different color. Besides, wanting a PSP that reflects light in that way makes you gay or a girl.

wolfpack
February 25th, 2009, 02:58
*cries*

It burns my eyes just from looking at it DD:

megaman_zer0
February 25th, 2009, 05:17
Of course. It's rather silly to want a PSP that's a new and different color. Besides, wanting a PSP that reflects light in that way makes you gay or a girl.

eff you man that psp is pimp