PDA

View Full Version : New Lua Programming For PSP Tutorials

PSPMillionaire
February 9th, 2006, 22:37
Hi, this is PSPMillionaire, maker of the PSP Millionaire game.
I've started some tutorials for the beginner programmer. These are written in very easy to understand english, and take learning a step at a time.
Check them out on my personal site at:

PSP Lua Tutorials (http://evilmana.com/tutorials)

Hope someone learns from this. I will add more weekly, working up to more advanced programming.

aries2k4
February 26th, 2006, 00:53
Thanks for the tutorials. this is a great programming language to get started.

Knutselmaaster
February 27th, 2006, 20:40
Yea thanx, i've been fiddling around some with existing lua programs, to see what happens if i change this or that in the code and it seems to be a rather simple language (for as a computer language can be simple).

Now i have a little question becouse i thought lua was based on english but yesterday i decided to change the font colour in sudoku, becouse my wife had troubles seeing the white numbers on an allmost white background, and i found the program was written in a mix of french and english! I do understand french as good as english but i didn't know that lua player does, is this a standard function in lua player and if so, can i program in my native language (dutch) to make it a bit easier? For the open source side of my programs english should be the best option but i'm just wondering.

Thanks, merci, dank je