PDA

View Full Version : New Lua Programming For PSP Tutorials

PSPMillionaire
February 9th, 2006, 22:37
Hi, this is PSPMillionaire, maker of the PSP Millionaire game.
I've started some tutorials for the beginner programmer. These are written in very easy to understand english, and take learning a step at a time.
Check them out on my personal site at:

PSP Lua Tutorials (http://evilmana.com/tutorials)

Hope someone learns from this. I will add more weekly, working up to more advanced programming.

Apoklepz
February 10th, 2006, 00:32
Hey that's great man. I'll most deffinately give it a look, since I'm learning & writing a game as I learn. I respect anyone that wants to help the Lua scene grow. It's a fine language. Big up man.

lilvietquoc
February 10th, 2006, 02:42
yo, this is pretty kool...think im gonna start writing some games whenever im free-THANKS A LOT!! ^_^ hope ya get into the really technical stuff later on!

PSPMillionaire
February 10th, 2006, 04:32
my pleasure! I added another tutorial on expressions today. Next tutorial will get into using images probably.

t3hguitarman
February 10th, 2006, 07:18
This is so awesome :D
Thanks for writing such a nice tutorial for us ^-^

Man
March 16th, 2007, 03:04
I love your tutorial soo much, i have always wanted to learn a coding laguage, and this seems to be the best one to start with, thank you so much for your tutorial.

Buddy4point0
March 16th, 2007, 03:29
i tryed to learn lua with some other tutorials a while back but ended in failure. mabey ill try again when i get some free time

Mark30001
March 16th, 2007, 03:35
Very nice, thanks for sharing with us! :)

Buddy4point0
March 16th, 2007, 04:59
THANK YOU! i just read them and i think you should know that your a great teacher and cause of you im gonna learn to code. heres some rep for brighting up my day!

cheses100
September 9th, 2008, 22:30
hey thanks for your I was wondering how to use the internet connection if you can please tell me how to do this
my website is http://thepspblog.com