PDA

View Full Version : No Gravity: The Plague of Mind is Inbound

wraggster
February 26th, 2009, 22:55
Back in 2007, No Gravity -- spaceship shooter -- popped up on a number of PSPs as a homebrew title, but tomorrow, it'll be available for all on the PlayStation Network. No Gravity: The Plague of Mind will pack five spaceships with different specs (speed, shields, etc.), a few unlockables, and 31 different missions for you to conquer, according to developer Anozor's PlayStation Blog post. You'll need to speed through the galaxy blasting foes to come out on top of the game's six worlds.

http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/957/957378p1.html

staticshade
February 28th, 2009, 22:49
so far a mediocare game

jamotto
February 28th, 2009, 23:48
This is an outstanding game, well worth the purchase.

Tesseract
February 28th, 2009, 23:59
I was quite pleased to see the addition of a sort of 'targetting forgiveness'. It was a little problematic on the Demo to hit things spot on, but now the energy bolts home in slightly. Makes it much more playable.

Ultima Chocochu
March 1st, 2009, 00:21
Saw a few pics and wasn't interested but, for 10 bucks I can't really give it a chance yet.
They should put up a demo or something so we can see if we like it.

staticshade
March 1st, 2009, 01:24
for ten bucks i don't think its worth it, for the fact that it was a homebrew game that became a psn title i would buy it

it just seems a bit unpolished imo but for the first release from the developers kudos to them

Buddy4point0
March 2nd, 2009, 19:51
I expected this to be better honestly.
It's pretty clear that it's still homebrew status.

I bought it and I'm not upset that I did, because I wanted to support the developers, but I probably won't play it anymore.