PDA

View Full Version : VideoGame Auctions (A Real Alternative to Ebay)

wraggster
February 10th, 2006, 00:21
Heres a heads up to a site that many of you have probably never heard of, now you have all heard of Ebay and most likely been scammed at some stage and paid silly prices to start an auction.

Well Video Game Auctions is an Auction site that is for the forseeable future 100% free, no paying for listing or anything.

Check the site out here --> http://www.videogameauctions.com

Spread the word to all sites :)

PSPdemon
February 10th, 2006, 00:59
YAY!!! NO More scams!!!!

Anyway... has anyone been noticing how certain psp games are being taken of shelves lately??? I was going out to buy NFSR and i went to best buy, circut city, target and wal-mart ( because the game stop i go to is quit a bit far way out of reach...) and none of them have it in their stores or on thier sites ( thats what they told me when they "supposedly checked their site" )

Is S0NY pulling off some 1.5 games off shelves??? because i cant find virtua tennis, mercury and NFSR...

i probably can get it at gamestop but still...why pull them off at electronic stores and stores like wal-mart? NFSR is a pretty good game, why take it off shelves and the site?

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

b8a
February 10th, 2006, 07:28
It probably has more to do with (relatively) short product cycles. Nightmare Before Christmas (for GBA and PS2) received some great reviews, was highly anticipated, and although it's only been out a short time, it's already in the bargain bins at many stores. Compare that with alot of the first generation PSP games (many of which were neither highly anticipated nor well reviewed), and it's probably either sheer desperation or some sort of bizarre miracle that they've been on the shelves this long. Let's hope that some of these older titles disappearing from the shelves only means that they're clearing way for newer, (hopefully) more exciting titles.